.05

[ a/n lip bite luke i'm weakkkkk]

"The one and only," scratching away the nerves, hand brought to the nape of his neck subconsciously, anxious chuckle slipped as well as the girl's focus, as the boy unintentionally flexed his muscular arm. A few veins protruding from damp pale skin, lean build tensed, and eyes slightly red from pool water, he looked masterfully undone, enough for her gaze to wander a tad too long and heartbeat to accelerate as if his beauty was just a living metaphor for drugs of amphetaminous nature. "so, you're Q's famous sister?"

"The pretty one without a boyfriend, dumb butt.", a snort following, smiles tugged on the boys' faces, corners of lips hooking upward, while a flush painted it's way across chest and cheeks, the art form of embarassment embodying the sheepish girl.

Lazy blue eyes meeting wide hazel, with a shrug, smile widened, pupils livened, burning into soft honey skin, long forearms going up jokingly in defense. "Right, Q's famous pretty, single sister. My bad."

Scoffing as a wink was thrown her way, eyes flickered from her brother to mother, an idea coming to mind and a smirk to mouth. "Quinton, why don't you ask Mamá if she'll order pizza for dinner?"

"Why can't-", confusion fading and replaced with amusement, a playful glint reflected, realization coming to mind and groan falling from his sister's pout as he teasingly sang-songed walking away. "Oh, I see. Luke and Terra sitting in a tree-"

Immediately regretting her wish of being alone with the shirtless (did she mention muscular, hot, cute, flirty, ect.) boy, palms sweating, cleared throat, shakey breathes, eyes met the floor nervously for a moment until the loud laugh of her brother broke her frown, piecing together a smile that made Luke think of yellow. And fûck, did he find his new favorite color."He really is something, isn't he?"

"Now I see where you get it from.", contagious laugh eventually infecting both teens, the viral sensation didn't just go skin deep, but into bones and brains, confidence and comfort settling along with a silence that was cracked by genuine words strung together by warmth of heart. "He talks about you all the time, you know."

"All good things, I hope.", fiddling fingers, peachy cheeks, small, nike clad feet rocked back onto heals to toe, while large, bare ones stayed concrete, attention and admiration on the familiar girl before him.

Cunning smirk wielding, an exaggerated sigh was met with the girl's suck in of breath, the challenging look in his eyes causing her anxiety to melt into a scowl. "Well, he did say you have an issue with sharing the tv remote and you listen to your music way too loud. Oh, and that you walk around the house half naked, but in my opinion that's not bad at all-"

"Oh my god."

Laughter shaking through him, hand caught narrow shoulder as she went to go stalk off, probably to find a hole to bury her head in, but plans changed as the chuckle died out and Terra was back facing Luke awkwardly. "But yeah aside from that, good, great things even; I was hoping I'd figure that out for myself though."

Rolling her eyes at his shameless flirting, the mood somewhat lightened with his expectant glance encapsulated her in an odd comfort of discomfort; it's confliction bringing confidence or just blind desperation, she wasn't quite sure, but soon she spoke up anways, tucking hair behind ear out of habit . "Well he talks a big game, just warning you. I'm probably not even half as interesting as you think."

"Well, so far he got the pretty part right, so I have some confidence in the kid's judgement.", a feeling of accomplishment consuming the lanky boy as Terra's face reddened in flattery, a toothy smile spread that almost made the girl's knees cave.

"You're getting a kick out of this, aren't you, fish boy?", shaped eyebrow rising and posture drooping ever so slightly, an unamused expression shone on her softer features, the opposite across his.