Today's the day

Poseidon's POV

I have been waiting for 9 months for this day. You see my daughter is being reborn but with no memory of the life she used to have. Amphitrite is going into labor today. Me and Triton were waiting outside of the medical room that Amphitrite is giving birth in. I'm pacing in front of the door with Triton waiting for the doctors to let us in.

About almost an hour or so later the door open and you could hear a babies cry from inside. My and Triton quickly walked inside the room to see Amphitrite holding a baby that was wrapped in a pink blanket. I started walking towards Amphitrite, as I got closer I could see that Amphitrite looked extremely tired.

I kissed the top of Amphitrites head as i took the baby from her. "You should get some rest love" I whisper to her. I stood up with the baby still in my arms. I walked out of the room with Triton behind me. "Father when can I see my sister? What are we naming her?" Triton asked "You will see her once we get to the the living room, and her name is Andromedea" I said as I walked all the way to the living room.

When we got there I sat on the coach with Andromedea in my arms. Triton sat down next to me. "Can I hold her" Triton asked excitedly holding his arms out for his little sister. I wrapped Andromedea in a thicker blanket and handed her over to Triton who was waiting patiently. When he got his sister he started cooing at his sister. As he held her Andromedea reached up to touch his face.

I smiled at them and took the phone that Triton brought back from the mortal world, but it was water proof, and took a picture. As Triton heard the snap of a camera he looked up and looked puzzled. I just smirked at him.

"We are going to Olympus when your mother is feeling better" I told Triton as I stood up. "Follow me I'll show you were your sister is staying" I say as I walk past Triton to get to the bedroom. When I got to the room I smiled, it looked beautiful.

 When I got to the room I smiled, it looked beautiful

"How do you like your room?" I asked Andomedea, she just laughed and started yanking on my beard while I just smiled at her

"How do you like your room?" I asked Andomedea, she just laughed and started yanking on my beard while I just smiled at her. I looked up at Triton as he walked around the room smiling.
There my first chapter!!!!! I changed the nursery into the pics up there.