5 years later

Andromedea's POV

Today I was on olympus with my brother, Tritty, and my daddy Poseidon. My daddy was at a meeting so I was playing with Triton at dad's palace.

Dad came up from behind me and picked me up. I giggled "Is the meeting over?" I asked daddy "yes it is sweetheart" he said "but we are going to one place" he said "really? Were are we going now?" I asked "we're going to a place called camp half-blood" he said "isn't that the place Hermes said his kids go to?" I asked he smiled and nodded yes.

I grabbed daddy's hand since I can't flash in or out of places yet. I grabbed trity's hand, too. When we got to the place daddy was talking about I looked around and there were a lot of people bending down.

"Daddy are they trying to touch there toes?" I whisper loudly to daddy that made a lot of the weird people to look up. Daddy just picked me up and smiles at me. "Daddy put me down I wanna see somethin" I said squirming in his arms until he put me down. I walked up to a girl who looked like aunty dite "You look like aunty dite" I said she looked at me and squealed and I joined her.

She picked me up and looked at my hair and dress. "You look so cute, what's your name? Are you Lord poseidon's new kid?" She asked "Ma names Andy, yeah that's my daddy and my big brother, trity" I said pointing at daddy and trity.

"My Lord with all due respect what are you found here" I looked and saw a half pony and half man. "It's a pony! Daddy look a pony! Trity a pony!" I yelled excitedly at them pointing at the pony. They just smiled at me while the weird people just laughed