camp half-blood

Andy POV

"Well you know my other daughter Andromedea, well she was reborn into a god, and well this is her" daddy said while I just looked at him confused. Everyone was looking at me weirdly. I touched my face "Is there something on my face? " I asked while looking at everybody.

Daddy knelt down in front of me "I need to go check something out, I have to bring Triton with me, so we will be right back" daddy said. I just nodded "You will be staying with chiron here ok" I nodded again "Be good, I love sweet heart" daddy said kissing my cheek "Daddy, love too. Bye trity" I said waving as they walked away. Trity turned around smiling and waved at me. I turned back to Chiron "Can I have a piggy back ride" I ask as I look up at him.

He look down at me "I'm sorry Andromedea but I won't" he said, I looked up at him and felt my lip tremble as tears came to my eyes. I looked up at him and he sighed "fine" he said kneeling down next to me so I could get on his back. When I got on him he started walking to a big house that was painted blue. As we walked I saw many things like a big building and cabins. When we finally got there I saw my uncle D. When Chiron let me down I quickly ran over to him.

"Uncle D!" I yelled as I ran over to him. When I got closer I saw that he was with two other people. One was a girl that had blonde hair and grey eyes, she looked just like aunt Athena, she looked to be about 20 something, and that was old. Next to her sat a boy with brown hair and brown eyes, he was a satyr. When I got to uncle D he picked me up and hugged me, making his form turn into a guy with black hair with a purplish tint to and purple eyes, he looked really young and he wasn't fat any more. "Did you miss me?" I asked him as I squished his face. He smiled down at me and said "of course I did, you little smarty pants" as he said this he tickled my foot making men giggle. Just then one of the people cleared there throats "Ummm, excuse me"