Chapter 4

So I realized I are a mistake. And it was percy's name, I said her name was Persophone in the last few chapters but it's actually Andromedea. But have no fear, I HAVE FIXED IT!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------
Andromedea's POV

I looked around at the strange teens, they just kept on staring at uncle D like he was a monster. But he's not, he just looks purple sometimes when he's mad but that's all.

"How about me and Andromedea go inside while you guys stop dam staring, your freaking her out" uncle D said while picking me up and walking into the house.

Uncle D kept on walking upstairs to a room filled with grape vines and coke bottles crushed on the floor. Uncle D waved his hand and suddenly the room was clean and in the middle of the room was a bunch of toys just for me, and a table with a bunch of crayons and paper on it.

I started wiggling in uncle D's arms trying to get down. When uncle D finally put me down I ran to the toys.

"Uncle D come play with me" I said smiling up at him holding the finding dori figurines. Uncle D Sat next to me and soon we were having an intense fight over who won the swimming race when we all know I did. 

I mean, my dad I'd the godof the sea, if course I won. But nooo uncle D said he won. But don't worry I will win this fight no matter what.

Smiling evilly I looked up at uncle D and jumped in his shoulders and started to tickle his neck making him laugh.

Let's just say that after that he learned never to mess with my swimming races.

------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I haven't updated in a while, And that this chapter is so short.