Chapter11- sorting things out.

Hi guys this chapter going to be a short one and I'm going to be writing a new fan fiction it's called 'My hero' please read it also read my best friends Georgia's fan fiction...

Her name: Lovingonedi

Her story name: Help from Horan

It's really good and it has me it it wooooo go read it then she will update!!!!!x

Louis P.O.V

She just ran off stage what the hell, we ended the show, and walked off stage "what the hell was that" I hear Harry shout at me "I'm trying to make it up to Rosie, what do you think?!" I shout back "you had your chance and you blew it!" He raged, I starred at him, I was fighting with my best friend and I hate it, I need Rosie back, I love her.

I walked to the tour buss with thousands of flashing cameras in my face and screaming fans, body guards stood around me as I made my way the the door.

I opened it to see Rosie sitting there with her head In her hands "Rosie-" she stopped me from talking "Louis I'm sorry I made you look like a fool out there, it's just, I like Harry and you broke my heart and I feel like I can't trust you, I'm sorry" she said, I saw a tear roll down her check "I messed up big time and I regret that, I still love you" I cried.

"I'm sorry but I need to let you go, I need to forget, I need to stop this heartache"

"But Rosie, you believe in second chances, you have Harry one, don't you think I deserve one?"

"I can't, look you will find someone who you really connect with, yeah we did but you obviously didn't feel it as much as me, otherwise you wouldn't of cheated and I need to move on and so do you" she said putting her hands on my shoulders squeezing them gently.

"Okay... Y-your right , lets just be friend but I will never stop loving you" I said engulfing her in a hug, she hugged back, I rubbed her back gently, we pulled apart and the others walked in "so?" Liam asked, we told them the situation Georgia and Liam sat there holding hands nodding along to the story everyone was happy with what happened, Harry stood up and put his arms out to me "I'm sorry mate" I hugged him "I'm sorry Larry forever" I smiled.

Rosie and Harry were going out on a date tonight, yeah I'm jealous but she doesn't want me she want Harry and I just have to live with that.

Rosie's P.O.V

That night Harry took me out to dinner we had an amazing time and we get along so well and I really like him.

"Rosie I need to tell you something" he said starring deep into my eyes "yep what is it" I replied popping the p "I really like you, and I just want you to know that I can be here for you, will you be my girlfriend.. Again" he asked "yes of corse Harold Edward Styles" I exclaimed hugging him tightly he down to me and his soft lips connected to mine I felt sparks and I started to get butterfly's.

I love him so much....

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Rosie's P.O.V

I just sit here watching, watching him breath not waking up just sleeping, I turned on the T.V and the news came on.

"Some of the top headlines this morning" the news reporter started "the local corner shop in Yorkshire robbed 2 men were killed and in other news, The boy band sensation 'One direction' is taking a break off of tours and Other things while one of the bands member 'Harry styles' is in a coma, he was hit by a truck on Wednesday night after walking home, fans are devastated and wish him well, that's all from me back to the studio" she continued

I quickly turned off the T.V and looked back at Harry, he had a black eye and a few cuts and bruises, he has really bad brain damage and could be in a coma for a long time, I was time to go I kissed his forehead and walked out the door looking back at him, Louis was waiting for me at the car, me and him are getting along really well and were becoming like best friends.

"I hope Harry wakes up soon" I cry putting my head in my hands, Louis stopped the car and pulls up to a curb and pulls me into a hug "shh it's all going to be okay" he whispered in my ear. "Let me take you out, jut to keep your mind occupied"

"Yeah, okay"

"Okay, we will go back to the house and you can change and we will head out"

We made it back to the house and I changed into my skater skirt and my Gray crop top and some black plimsoles and headed out to Louis.

VOTEEEEEEEEEE!!!