Chapter 23- Birthday talk

Rosie's P.O.V

Today is my first day at work and I'm looking forward to it, I get to see Sydney, I got sent a letter telling me its a training day, so I won't get my uniform till this afternoon.

I heave myself out of my warm comfy bed and walk over to my wardrobe, I must look like a freaking zombie, I didn't get much sleep.

I look through all my clothes and decide what to wear, I choose my loose knitted jumper that had black and light brown stripes on it and then I put on my light blue, skinny jeans, I curled my hair and did my make up.

I grabbed my phone and put it in my bag, I then picked up a pink lady apple, there are so tasty!

Myra had left for collage half an hour ago, she left me a note bless.

As I didn't have a car I thought I would take the bus, I took half an hour to get to costa coffee, good job I left early.

I entered the shop I little bell on top of the door lest out a ringing noise "sorry we're not open till ten" a young man calls from behind the counter.

"I'm here for my training corse" I replied.

"Oh you must be Rosie Smith, ah follow me, my names Ben by the way" he put his had out for me to shake and I obliged, the followed him through to the back.

We came to a small office, Ben knocked at the door I heard a small voice telling him to enter.

Sydney was sitting at a desk, on the desk she had pencils all nearly lined up, a stack of papers, a small lamp, with a photo frame in front of it, in the picture frame was her and her boyfriend Jaden.

"Ah Rosie please sit" she pointed to the chair opposite the desk, I nodded and sat.

"Okay let get started shall we?"

••••••••••

What seemed like two years later we finally finished, she had explained to me about safety, what my job will be and just bits like that! She handed me a new uniform.

"So now were done, do you want to go out for a bit?" Sydney asks "yes that would be nice" I smiled.

She grabbed her handbag and singed out and we walked through town.

"So when's your birthday?" She said out of the blue.

My birthday is soon, very soon, I haven't thought about it one bit, I'm turning 21, Harry won't e able to come while he's on tour, that's a bummer.

"Oh it's in 3 weeks actually" I look surprised as I worked out its not that far away.

"Wow, doing anything special?" She asks.

"No not really, Harry's away so he probably won't be able to see me" I shrugged it off.

"Awh, shame" she sighed, we took a seat on a park bench,

"So what position do you work at?" I ask.

"Oh, I train all lot of new employees and some times I do some waitressing" she smiled, we talked for hours on end, before I decided I wanted to go home.

We want our separate ways, I took the bus back home, I was now 6:43.

I logged onto Skype and Harry was online yay! I pressed the video chat button and waited for him to answer.

I was hoping to see Harry handsome face, with his cute little dimples, Instead I see Louis.

"Louis, were Hazza?" Is my first chose of words.

"Oh, he's gone pee pee" he says like a little kid, I roll me eyes at him and started to giggle.

When Harry got back I saw his fave light up to me see me and so did mine to see him.

"Hello baby, I miss you so much" he sticks out his lower lip.

"I miss you to Hazza" I did the same action as Harry.

"So Harry I was wondering... About my birthday, is soon and I dunno.. Well can you make it?" I ask, insure weather I want to know the answer.

"Ah yea 3 week, I can't make it back in time, I'm sorry baby" He replied with sadness on his face.

"Oh.. Okay" my face suddenly drops.

"I'm sorry" he says again "no, no it's fine" I reassure him, even though its not fine, I'm going to be alone on my birthday great!

"But I promise as soon as I get back I will take you out to dinner, okay?" I nod my head I agreement.

After a long talk, I decide to go get some dinner.

I cooked some pasta in a cheese sauce, and had some orange juice, I sat down to watch tv and relax.

_________________________

VOTE!! ;)

-Jenna Storan ❤😜