Birth of the two tailed twins

Mommy hates me... daddy hates me... my sisters are being born... hi.. I'm mika. I'm a spiecies called foxutines. There is a evil spirit. His name is discord. He is a dead person. Yet my best friend, we play together. I'm 8 years old. I'm a big girl now. The door creeks... I walk closer. And closer. AND closer. Untill... "MIKA YOUR SISTERS ARE BORN, THEY HAVE 2 TAILS AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT, GO TO YOUR ROOM AND YOU WILL GET NO DINNER!!!! AND YOU WILL HAVE NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF PAPER TO CUT YOUR SELF WITH!" my mom said... Mommy hates me... I will go to my room... I cut my self with the paper.. and my Tail turns to fire. I cry putting my tail - fire out. I scream and pound on the door. I'm very hungry. My mom wants me to die, so she is making me suicidal. I start to cry blood and pound my hand on the floor, screaming. I cry and cry as I try to strangle my self with my dark red hair. "I'm a monster!" I cried as I tried to strangle myself harder. I finally realized that if I run away, I can find a new family.. a nice one. I had a sudden flash back of why I didn't run away in the first place... my mommy told me if I ever ran away, she would hunt me down and kill my new family and torchure me untill I die. I start to look across my dusty room. I started to weep silently in the corner of my room. But in the corner of my eye. I saw.. somthing bright, somthing bright, fuzzy, sparkley, and shiny. "H-hello?" I said kinda happy, maby that was my gaurdian angel.. I think I'm happy now! Wait.. I realize dit was just a light. I started to cry harder and scream harder knowing I'm probably gonna die from a disease or somthing when mommy finally knows that I'm no more fun to torchure anymore. I especially hate... the.. you know.. thingy when they stab needles and knives into my tummy and it hurts so badly.. and the one when they stretch me out with hooks and it hurts even more.... and even when......... I deffenetly do Not wanna talk about that one........ that one makes me very very sad... and it's bad..... please send help...