Chapter 1

I had no where to go, no where to stay and for once In my life I actually felt sorry for myself, this time Derek got the better of me because look where I am now, walking alone on these ghetto ass streets without my gun I can't believe he would just do that, he know that my life is on the line, niggas be looking for me everywhere wanting their drugs and things like that.

It was so cold and what's worse it was raining, my jacket wasn't doing the job anymore I needed a place to crash for the night but where would I go? Tiana hates me for what I've gotten myself into but I can't help the way I survive to get money, the streets weren't made for everyone that's why they made sidewalks. My parents live back in Detroit so I couldn't go back there, I had no choice I'm going to have to ask Bunk for some help he lived just up the street, I'll make peace with him, he still remembers what I did to him, but maybe he forgot about it and maybe he was the only option for my needs, I needed to be safe, safe from thugs just like me.

Half an hour later I rocked up at Bunk's house of course his niggas were standing out the front "what's up king? I need to see bunk" I tried to shove through them but they stood their guard "Yo why you playin man? Remember that time I brought you a donut? Come on king help a girl out" King reached for his phone

"Boss! little Regan is here to see you" he hung up the phone and smiled "he wants to see you!" They stood aside and let me through "thanks" I said with a grin, my hair was all wet from the rain I had to shake the excess water off, getting through the front door there he was sitting with a 28 in his hand and I knew I was in for it, " Regan I was wondering when I was going to see you again" shit! I dropped down and he tried to shoot at me, running out the back door, I jumped a few fences and ran for my life, that was a bad idea!

I lost him, that should be enough running, and here I was again back at square one, that's it! I saw a house that looked abandoned I pushed threw the fence and up to the front door! Shit it was locked! Maybe there's something unlocked around the back? Nope! None, god I can't keep walking around like this not after Bunk tried to kill me, I'll just crash on the back door step until the morning I was too weak to break into the house.

I found a small place near the door under a table, getting under I take my jacket off me and wrap it around like a blanket, tomorrow will be better I say to myself, everything will be alright for you Regan I'll think of something to do then just a few hours sleep, in a few minutes of tossing and turning I finally stop and fall asleep.