2

Okay so if you haven't seen Sherlock the main characters are John and Sherlock and the biggest ship is Johnlock so Charlie is dressed as Sherlock while you are dressed as John. And if you haven't seen Sherlock go watch it.

---!---

I had managed to get a ticket to San Diego ComicCon! I got my cosplay as John seeing as there would be many Sherlock cosplayers.

I had just gotten in and was walking around all the different stands and seeing all cool merchandise.

It was absolutely amazing! I had been there half an hour and I already got four comments on my cosplay and someone dressed as Molly Hooper took a picture with me.

I walked around and bought a couple fandom shirts and pop figures and many other fandom stuff. It was great.

Suddenly I heard a voice from beside me "Come along Watson. We have a case to work." A very beautiful girl came into view dressed as Sherlock.

"What was it this time?" I asked.

"Double homicide. How fun." She replied, starting to walk away.

"Wait Sherlock..." I said grabbing her sleeve. A group had formed around us watching our act.

"What is it John?" She asked, turning towards me.

"I... Uh. I need to tell you something." I said looking down. The group was watching us intently now.

"John..." She said, she put two fingers under my chin and tilted my head up so we made eye contact.

"I-I I love you Sherlock." I said quietly, looking away.

I was suddenly swooped into her arms. "My dear Watson. I'd be lost without my blogger."

I looked into her eyes. They flickered down to my lips, I leaned in and so did she and we kissed. I put my arms around her neck lightly and she deepened the kiss.

The crowd erupted in cheers. We slowly broke apart. "Would you like to be my boyfriend John?" She asked.

"Oh God yes." I replied. The crowd clapped again and we bowed. They soon all left and it was just us.

"Hi." I said awkwardly.

"Hi." She replied.

"That was fun. I'm (Y/N) by the way, (Y/N) (L/N)." I introduced myself.

"I'm Charlie. Charlie Bradbury." She replied. "I got this photo op with Benedict and Martin, I had a plus one but they couldn't make it. Would you like to join me?"

"I'd like that very much." I replied.

"Also kiss me if I'm wrong but you would never ever go out with me right?" She asked.

I smirked and grabbed her coat, pulling her down and connecting our lips again in a kiss.

She was the Sherlock to my John.

---!---

I tried. Also Johnlock God bless.

~Emma