Chapter one

I feel so alone. I feel so empty. I was drifting in a blank world. I can't see anything. I don't remember much, all I remember was that I was killed by a very bad man and taken away from life. Maybe this is the afterlife, or am I in hell, or heaven? Perhaps there is nothing after death and this is the outcome. I don't remember my name, age, gender. I don't know what i am. Where am I? It feels as if I am in a white abyss of nothingness. 

I felt hopeless....until I heard his voice.
" YOU WITH NOWHERE TO GO AND NOWHERE TO RETURN, I GRANT YOU A PLACE TO BELONG. My name is yato, bearing you a posthumous name you shall remain here. With this name,  I make  thee my servant. With this name and its alternative. I use my life to make thee  a regalia! THOU ART AKIKO AND REGALIA ISAMU!!
And like magic I was brought to life by this yato God. I am transformed into a young girls body. My body. I wake up to see a man with dark hair and beautiful vibrant blue eyes.

"Where am I?" I ask the man. He looks at me with wonder.
"Huh, I guess you'll do" he says to me
I fill with anger.
"Excuse me" I say
" I'm Yato, you're my new regalia!" He says happily.
"Regalia?" What is he talking about?
"Yes a regalia" I hear a young boy with blonde hair say.
"You are my new weapon or servant, or however you want to put it!" Yato says
Weapon? But how could I be a weapon and why am I so clueless, but then it hit me. I am a regalia, a regalia serves their  master by protecting them. Something tells me that I am a battle axe.... Yes that makes sense... It all makes sense now. I am meant to protect and to fight. I bow to my new master and say,
" I will forever be by you side master, I will forever protect you, I will never let harm come your way." I saw as If it was rehearsed.
He stands there in shock. His mouth open, and then he hugs me.

"See yukine, this is how you supposed to treat me." He says looking at the blonde headed boy. The boy sighs.
"Now come introduce yourself!" He pushes the boy towards my direction.
He looks nervous. I can see his face burn up.
" hi I'm yukine, Yato's first regalia, nice to meet you and welcome to an eternity of hell" he laughs
"Ow!!" Yato pretends to be hurt by that comment. I laugh. Wow that must have been the first laugh in....well a while now. 
"Well let's go it's getting late, wouldn't want to miss supper!!" Yato says running into the street.
" Well let's go!" Yukine says smiling at me. I can tell that we are going to be good friends.
I smile and run to catch up with Yato and yukine.

AUTHORS NOTE
well this is the first chapter of idk how many. Pls notice that this is my first story and I am open to any suggestions on how I can make this more readable! I am writing this because I love Noragami and I wanted to put my own twist on the Noragami world! Well thanks for reading!!