TMZ

*POV KENDALL*

I was in Kylie's house with Gigi and Hailey. It was girls night so we hang in Kylie's house all day after we ate breakfast and Tyga came to visit my sister. We were watching netflix, while Kylie and Hailey choosed a movie I was in the kitchen with Gigi grabbing some food.

My phone started ringing from tons of notifications everyone was talking about a picture of Cara. Wait what? Some fans even send me a link of a TMZ story it said Cara Delevingne Dinner Date. Huh that must be some kind of rumour cause I haven't seen anyone with her. I decided to make sure because I knew it was invented. I clicked the link and watch the TMZ video.

VIDEO

TMZ: We spotted Cara Delevingne in a dinner date with her new girlfriend?

Cara Delevingne was in London with a singer known as St. Vincent (Who the fuck is St. Vincent?)

Her real name is Annie Clark (What? No it can't be a date. It surely wasn't)

One of our camera guys spot both of them kissing.

END VIDEO

My jaw dropped and I throw my phone to the kitchen counter. Without any notice I started crying and Gigi turned around and run to catch me and wipe my tears. She looked worriend.

Gigi: Kendall what's going on? What happened?

Kendall: It's nothing G.

(Gigi grabbed my phone and saw the TMZ article. She looked at me and hug me tight. She grabbed me and take me upstairs to a visit room that I use when I stay in Kylie's house.)

Gigi: Kendall come on lets go upstairs. (She close the door behind us.)

Kendall: G I'm fine.

Gigi: Kendall look at you gorgeous you are a mess. And you are never a mess. What happened.

Kendall: I ruined fucking everything G.

Gigi: What happened? Kenny did you and Cara?

Kendall: I ruined everything.

Gigi: What happened?

Kendall: I broke Cara. She wanted to love me and be with me on my terms but... I couldn't.

Gigi: Wait what? Since when are you a thing?

Kendall: We were never a thing. We could have been. But I screwed up and she went back to London.

Gigi: Kendall is this why Cara doesn't leave London since 3 months ago?

Kendall: Yes.

(We heard steps running upstairs and then Kylie appear freaking out looking at me.)

Kylie: KENDALL WHAT THE FUCK?! THAT BITCH IS WITH ANOTHER BITCH!

Kendall: Kylie.

Kylie: DOES SHE DARE TO CHEAT ON YOU. THAT BITCH.

Kendall: Kylie.

Kylie: I TOLD HER THAT IF SHE BREAK YOUR HEART-

Kendall: KYLIE! She didn't cheat on me.

Kylie: Are you monogamous now or what? She clearly kissed-

Kendall: We are not together.

Kylie: What? But that day you two looked totally in...

Kendall: No. I screwed up Kylie.

Gigi: Kenny this isn't your fault. Look why do you say that?

Kendall: Because she said she wanted to be with me, at my terms, just loving me.

Gigi: Then why is she with the other girl?

Kendall: Because I didn't accept her love. I told her we were better as friends. And that broke her. I'm sure she loved me.

Kylie: You never told me that.

Kendall: How could I?

(I looked at the door and notice Hailey was there, listening carefully and staring at me.)

Kendall: How long have you been there?

Hailey: And what about you?

Kendall: What?

(She looked at me in a curious way I found somehow intriguing.)

Hailey: Do you love her?