Out of Nowhere

*POV CARA*

I wake up and turn to see Kendall sleeping on top of me. I give her a gentle kiss on the forehead. She starts moving and opens her eyes. She gives me a little kiss on the lips and places her head on my neck.

Cara: Good morning my love.

Kendall: Hello baby.

Cara: Are you hungry? I can order something.

Kendall: That'll be great.

Cara: Okay love. I will order something. You should rest a bit more.

I stand up and leave the beautiful girl sleeping. I take a big shirt of Kendall and wear it. I take the hotel phone and order a few things. Some food, candy, drinks. Everything for my love. Within a few minutes the food arrives. I start taking everything out and placing it on a table next to the couch. I go to wake Kendall up. I jump to her and start giving some kisses.

Kendall: I don't want to wake up.

Cara: Baby why not?

Kendall: Because you'll stop doing that. I don't want you to stop.

Cara: Love you're so sweet but we need to eat.

Kendall: Can we continue with this later?

Cara: We'll see.

Without saying anything else I stand and start making my way to the couch I give her a little wink before leaving. I sit on the couch and turn the TV on. I started hearing footsteps and Kendall jump into my lap, leaving a lot of kisses on my lips and my neck. She cups my boob on her hand and starts making a hickie on my stomach.

Cara: Baby I'm full of hickies.

Kendall: Hickies all over your body baby, but in parts only we will see.

She smiled and I did the same. And we did our thing. We looked into each other's eyes. And the time stopped. It stopped for us. She finally smirked and gave me one last kiss before she sits next to me. We started eating and making a few jokes, we talked about us, but mostly we talked about the months without each other and how yesterday night was meant to be.

Cara: I've missed you. I guessed I portrayed everything yesterday.

Kendall: You really did baby.

I looked at her and she looked at me confused.

Kendall: What?

Cara: I love how you call me baby. It just sounds different coming from you.

Kendall: That's because I'm in love with  you.

I looked at Kendall with tear in my eyes. She looked at me the same. Like everything she always wanted to say finally came out.

Cara: You never said that before.

Kendall: I know. But I am. Deeply.

Cara: And I am in love with you too.

We kissed for a really long time, but it was a soft kiss. Someone clear her throat and we looked at the door where she was standing at.

Cara: What are you doing here?

Annie: Good to see you miss me.

Cara: But you aren't supposed to be here.

Annie: Yeah and ruin you and your lover's fun. I sense that.

Kendall: Umm Sorry I-

Annie: Don't worry sweatheart I will take a shower. Unless you where going to take one?