Kendall

*POV KENDALL*

2 months. It's been 2 months since I told Cara we we're only friends.

FLASHBACK
Kendall: Friends.
Cara:What?
Kendall: We're Friends.

(Cara looked at me as she had lost something or better said someone. I could see a tear running down her cheek. She stay still looking at me for a minute and then cleaned the tear. She walk towards me and stop centimeters away from me and look closely into my eyes. I really though of kissing her but after saying what I said there was no going back. She laugh sarcastically and step a few steps back.)

Cara: Friends... Friends... Friends.
If that's what you want. Then lets be friends Kendall.

(She started making her way to the bedroom door and looked at me.)

Cara: We'll be just friends then.
By the way if you need me I'll be back at London. Just call me okay? Friend?

She leave and I started feeling the lost of her and how she always called me Love but not anymore.
END FLASHBACK

Kylie: KENDALL!

(I turn to face my little sister sitting next to Khloe. They seem to be trying to get my attention for hours.)

Khloe: Bitch you've been staring at the floor thinking about only you know what for ages.
Kylie: Are you okay Kenny?
Kendall: Yeah uh I was just thinking, sorry so what was it?
Khloe: Should we go get lunch? I'm starving.
Kendall: Yeah, why not?

We stand up and started making our way downstairs and Kris was just leaving the kitchen. We where at mom's house because we love to just come and hang in here. Khloe walk to her and tell her about our plans. Kylie grab my arm and stop me. I look at her and she looked concerned. She started whispering so Khloe and Kris wouldn't notice.

Kylie: What happened?
Kendall: With what?
Kylie: With Cara. You looked so happy and Kendall it's been two months and you haven't talked about her. What happened? Does it has to do with annie?
Kendall: Not now Kyles.
Kylie: Kendall I just-
Kendall: NOT NOW!

I had enough I didn't wanted to talk about it. I yelled at Kylie and I've never done that. I felt really bad she looked at me shocked. I hug her real thigh. And tears were starting to roll down my cheeks. Khloe and Kris started to walk toward us. Kylie hug me tighter and wipe the tears. She smile softly at me.

Kylie: Sorry Kenny I didn't know.
Kendall: I'm really sorry Kyles.
Kris: Girls what's going on?
Khloe: OMG Kendall are you crying? I turn my back off for 3 seconds and something happens?
Kendall: No I just.
Kylie: We should get lunch I'm starving.
Khloe: Okay you freaks. I'm starving and if I don't get something I will be moody like Kendall.
Kendall: We better get going then.