Chapter 5- Draco Says Snapple Is Stupid

(A/N: I've been getting really positive feedback on this....in other words, Holy crap you guys! I have gotten SO much nice comments! Thank you! And, I actually didn't know it was that funny, but it's Drapple, I dunno.....anyways, here is the semi-crappy, long-awaited (or not) Chapter 5 of Drappllllleeeee!)

Chapter 5
Draco Says Snapple Is Stupid

So, Draco and Apple decided to go on the computer to read fanfictions about themselves.

(In fact, they are reading this fanfic right now.)

But, their computer must be stupid or something because they SPECIFICALLY searched "Drapple".

Yet, there was still one fanfic right there in the search results that wasn't Drapple.

It was called: "Snapple, True Love". 

"WHAT THE HECK! I SEARCHED 'DRAPPLE', NOT 'SNAPPLE'!" Draco screamed, even though we ALREADY KNOW what he searched. 

Apple wasn't saying anything and Draco asked her why. 

"I don't know," Apple muttered. 

"DO YOU ACTUALLY LIKE SNAPPLE? YOU WERE WITH SNAPE? HOLY SHIZ, APPLE! WHY??" Draco screamed again, cuz he's got like, major anger issues. 

Apple didn't answer. "Maybe, Draco. Maybe I was."

"APPLE!! YOU DIDN'T ANSWER ME RIGHT! WHY? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME??!" 

"B-because."

"WELL, IF YOU'RE WITH SNAPE, I CAN FIND SOMEONE ELSE!" Draco stormed out of the room and went to the kitchen. 

He came back with a shiny, red apple.