Justin Bieber Imagine

#Imagine:

You have gone to the mall with your friends. You were talking and walking as a groud of hot guys caught your eyes. You walk by as the stare at you. As the hottest one comes to walk up to you, a dude comes and wraps his arms around you. 

Dude: BABY, IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!

The hottie walked away with his friends. You and your friends look at the stranger that called you babe. Tall. Skinny. Hot. Carmle eyes. Brown hair. Tattoos. Hes was way hotter than the other guy.

Dude: I know, you dont know me but ive seen you around before and thought you were very beautiful and ive wanted to get your number before but i was nervous. Than i seen you so i was walking over to you, when i seen that dude doing the same. I couldnt let him get to you before me. Sorry. 

You: Ohh its fine. Dont be sorry. 

Dude: Im Justin, btw. Justin Bieber

You: **Your Name**

You get to know him over the next few weeks. You go out to the movies, just you and him. After the movie, he goes to take you home. As you were getting outta his car he grabs your hand..

Justin: *your name*, i was woundering if you would wanna go out with me?

You: I thought we just did?

Justin: Ohh,well does that make you my girlfriend?

You: Yea only if you want tho...

Justin: Yes!  Ill text you in morning night 

You: Goodnight

THE END