#imagine

#IMAGINE 

Your boyfriend had just broken up with you, just a few days ago. You were some what heart broken but your alright. One night you were so upset by it your friend suggested going to the club. You get already. You wear dark blue short shorts and a black sexy tanktop with a lather jacket ontop. Your friend curls your hair and does your make up. You grab your cellphone and you all walk out to the car. 

Once you walk into the club, you can barely hear anything people are saying anymore.Your friends leaves your side to grab some drinks.She brings you back, a beer and you chug it. After a few more you guys walk out to the dance floor. You guys start dancing to Beauty and A Beat CLUB REMIX. You realize that some dude was dancing around you. He starts dancing with you. He grabs your hips and start grinding on you. 

The next morning you woke up laying in a strange room with some dude's arms wrapped around you. You sit up by your head hurtrs so you fall back. The man sleepings next to you starts to walk up. 

Dude: Goodmorning. 

You: Um, im so sorry bout this im gonna leave now. 

Dude: No Wait!! 

You: Yes?

Dude: I know last night wasnt how we both planned. If you even remember...But

You: I remeber everything i think. 

Dude: Good, im well can we go out on a date. I know we dont know each other expect from last night b-

You: Sure, but do you mind if i go home and changed?

Dude: No you may go. May i get your number? 

You: If i can get your name?

Dude: Oh my bad, im Justin, Justin Bieber.

You: Omg! Im a huge fan! Im (your name)

Justin: Nice to meet you, well ill give you a ride home to change. 

You: Thanks.

You get home and he says he'll be back at 7 for the date. You smile and head into the house. Your friend was there with her boyfriend. I went right up to my bedroom and went into my bathroom. I turned my radio on and got into the shower. After you cleaned up and got out to change into a pair of purple shorts and a grey tanktop. You straightened your hair and did your make up. You grabbed a grey supras and a black/purple vest. It was now 6:23pm. You went down stairs and took a pill to get rid of your headache. You told your friend what all happened and she fliped shit. She was in love with Justin Bieber as well as you were.

You were in deep convo when the door bell rang. You opened the door and Justin was standing there with black skinnys on with a grey vneck shirt with black supras.

Justin: hello, are you ready?

You: yes sir. 

Justin: right this way.

You guys go see the new movie Fast&ferious6. Than he took you to MikkyD's. Once the sun had gone down he took you to the beach. You guys talked and walked along the water. Once you stopped the moonlight was right on you. Justin smiled and leaned down to kiss you..<33