#Imagine

#Imagine: 

You were best friends with Pattie, you grew up with her as your second mom. Although your only 15 and her son Justin is 19. You barely knew him. But you were is like #1 Belieber. One day, you were hanging with Pattie out at the mall and movie. Once you got home, Justin was sitting on the couch for a surprize visit. Pattie screamed and ran to him. He hugged her and kissed her cheek. He was home for a month and was gonna spend time with his family. You were gonna go home but he wanted you to stay. You and him spent the night talking and getting to know each other. 

The next day you woke up to his arms wrapped around you. You were kinda confused. You just met him. I already though, had feelings stiring up for him. You kinda scared of them getting outta hand, left before he woke up. Later pattie called and asked you to come over. So you did. You spent the next month with her and justin. 

The last week he was here he told you that he liked you, A L O T!  You were sooo happy and shocked that he had feelings for you as well.  You confessed your feelings for him and the next thing you knew was his lips crashed into yours. You started to kiss back.

You guys spent the rest of your life together<3