Chapter One

Chloe's POV

I just hope Sam behaves today.

"Chloe!" Paige ran to my arms as I reached the senior hallway.

"Awww sammie" She let go of the hug and ripped Samantha away from my arms.

Geez thanks, I mumbled "So much love" as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh Chloe don't be so jealous" She giggled. "Let me love my goddaughter"

"Okay okay" I sighed.

After all, I can get some time for myself before the bell rings.

"Here's her bag, I'm gonna go to the cafeteria" I informed Paige.

"Yay!" She cheered.

God! I laughed as I headed to the Cafeteria to buy breakfast since I have half hour before the bell rings.
I ordered an Omelet with bacon inside and on the side and orange juice.

I placed the plate on a table and sat on the chair infrot of it wiping my blonde hair out of my face.

Just as I was eating I remembered I have to work today with Kylie after school and Samantha could use some new clothes, my house is a mess and my parents are visiting this Sunday.

"Why so alone?" Maddison sat down next to me.

"Just enjoying my breakfast" I chuckled glancing over at her. Maddie is always beautiful for school, it's like she woke up like that with perfect dirty brown hair and perfect blue eyes.

I wish I could be like that... Oh wait, I can, no, I don't have time.

"How's Samantha?" She asked as she placed her bag pack on the table and pulled out some pink notebooks and her purple pencil case.

"She's somewhere in this building" I laughed.

"No way" She widened her eyes glancing over at me.

I nodded chuckling.

"Where?" She sighed desperate.

"I don't know Mads she's somewhere" I laughed.

"Saw your article on Why not? Magazine?" Gino sat on the chair across from mine.

"What article?" I frowned my face glancing over at a magazine Gino was holding.

Gino also dressed nice. He's wearing a red, black and white cowboy's shirt with navy jeans and black vans. I glanced over at him brushing his dark brown hair with his hands which he only did when he was nervous.

"Chloe Lukasiak and Kylie Jenner have been spotted together, does this mean Chloe is getting into the fashion site or Kylie is getting on the dancing world?" He reads a page from the Magazine, it had also a picture of us at a get together.

"How they got in?"

"I don't know" Gino shook his head.

This is crazy how people make a big deal out of nothing "Wow"

"Yeah"

"Well I better get going" I checked my phone 8:55am.

I gathered my stuff and left to my first subject. I was the first one there and I embraced that moment to talk with the teacher.

"Good morning Ms. Johnson" I am being so polite right now with this huge smile on my face.

"Good morning Ms. Lukasiak"She looked up from her papers.

"I was wondering about the last homework you assigned, can it be on computer?" Please say yes.

"Mh-hm" She nodded her head going back to her papers.