1

Danica's POV

I walk down the hallway trying to find my bestfriend Ella.

"Danica!" I heard a voice yell at me. I turned around it was Ethan Ella's boyfriend.

"Oh hey Ethan have you seen Ella?" I asked.

"no im looking for her too" said Ethan.

Me and Ethan walked down the hallway looking for Ella. I dont know how Ella can reach him when they kiss like seriously Ella's 5.5 and Ethan's like MJ. But im guessing they can make it work.

Ethan: so there's this party tonight, you and my baby should come. Its Nate Maloley and Sammy Wilk they moved here from Nebraska. You down for it?

Danica: Hell yeh.

Ethan: yeh cool.

Finally we saw Ella at the principal's office.

Ethan: Oh hey babe what did you got up to this time huh? ( while giving her a kiss)

Ella: oh that was nothin i had to walk home today my mum is at business trip for a month.

Danica: wait so that means you get to stay with me!!

Ella: yeh no im staying with Ethan and by the way i bet you and Grayson have plans.

I gave her a pathetic look and a smirk

Danica: Maybe but who care Grayson can wait.

Ella: oh come on Danica, Grayson hasn't banged you in like forever.

Danica: how do you know?

Ella: yeh dont give us that look we know because everytime we come over and Grayson's over at your apartment you can hardly walk.

Ethan: mhm babe remember that time when we slept over and we heard them moaning and groaning and the bed probably went through the wall?

Ella: yeh i remember that i cracked up because Grayson acted all jittery the next day.

I gave the two a disgusted look. Yeh maybe we ALMOST broke the wall but we didnt it was fun though but i hurted the next day i could hardly walked. ANYWAY who fuqin cares that was so like 6 months ago. Best sex ever tho!

Danica: ugh you guys are so dirty minded.

Ethan: at least we werent the one banging.

Danica: yoy will soon anyways. Anyways got to go i gotta look for Grayson see ya guys!

I started to walk the other way. You know how when i said they havent banged? Thats wrong actually because me and Grayson were going to watch movies at their house and right when we walked in i heard them no actually we heard them.

I found Grayson talking to a couple if friends i walked up to himel gave him a kiss on the neck he loves that.

Grayson: oh hey sexy hows it doing?

Danica: good how bout you?

Grayson: amazing because your here now. Hey guys gotta go catch you guys later.

Me and Grayson headed down the janitors room. me and him always go there to skip class or he wants to make out or something. Its like our little world in our school its really cute though knowing Grayson is the badass boy in our school.

Danica: so babe should we go to the party?

Grayson: yeh, no we should just chill and watch netflix.

Danica:sounds fun!