Chapter 2:Starfire Escape

I sat in my room in a large palace reading a book before I went to bed. When I went to bed some aliens came into my room. They picked me up. As I woke up I was locked in a cell away from Tameran. The Gordeans and Blackfire surrounded the cell. They were talking about what they would do to me. They decided for me to be a Prize Slave to aliens of all sorts. From that day on I was abused by the Gordeans. One of the nights I decided to escape. I started to barge on the door for the latch to come the out. The door was hard to the barge on. After a few of the minutes in broke open. I escaped as the Gordeans decided to go after me. After escaping the planet I was lost in another the world. I only saw people surround the me. My eyes glowed green to signal them to get away from the me. After destroying the town a human with the black hair and the mask,a robot,a green boy,and a girl in the cloak. The boy with the mask held me closely and took out a little thing. He got the cuffs off my hand. I didn't know any of the English and I kissed him.

"What was that for?",He asked

I decided to run before he would catch me again. I went into a concur my store and ate all the food. The same people came and tried to stop me. I ran outside. The Gordeans had come again. We decided to go on to the ship and stop the Gordeans before they took me again. We defeated them and became the Teen Titans. I found my English name was Starfire so you do not have to call me Koriand'r anymore.