Part 1 (Promise Me)

»»»

Music Playing.. 

           **Coz if one day you'll wake up and find that you're missing me and your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be. Thinking maybe you'd come back here to the place that we meet and you'll see me waiting for you in the corner of the streets**

It feels like my dreams came true! I was in a concert watching my favorite band and my ultimate crush play..The Script and Danny! 

I was screaming really hard when Danny spoke.. 

"Riley?Are you here?" He called out to the mic. 

The crowd went silent and looked around,puzzled as to who Danny was talking about. 

             Wait,did he just said my name? Riley? Wait,no. It probably isn't me,I mean Im not the only Riley in the world. 

He called out to the mic again. 

             "Riley Jeanne Collins?Are you out there? Listen,I need to talk to you." I was surprised at the moment, I can't even move my feet and my mouth fell open. It is really me he's looking for! 

"Riley,can you just please come up here on stage if you're really here?" 

             I can feel the desperation in his voice so I gathered up my courage and walked towards the stage. When I was near the stairs leading to the stage, Danny caught my eyes and he instantly walked towards me and held out his hand for me to take. Then we were now at the center stage,with the spotlight on both of us, and a lot of young girls glaring at me. Okayy, this is really awkward. Just when I was deep in my thoughts, Danny began to speak. 

"Riley, im really happy you're here. I've been looking for you ever since the day I received your letter." 

(Yes guys, I've been sending letters to my favorite bands okay? It's just normal for a fan girl like me.

I can't even open my mouth to speak. But then,he continued. 

             "Listen Riley,those words that you've written,they struck me and it moved my heart and now, I can't help but search for the one who sent it, and now you're here. I won't let any moment pass by without telling you this..." He said and he moved closer to me, he cupped my cheeks and made me look at him in the eyes. 

"Riley Jeanne Collins....I like you." 

He liked me! Oh my God! Danny liked me!

I was trying to speak when Danny hushed me and moved his face closer to mine.

Wait, he's going to kiss me!

Our face were just centimeters away now. Oh my God! Oh my God! This is it!

»»»

"Riley?Riley!Riley wake up!" I was awakened by my mother's voice yelling at me from the intercom.

           I slowly opened my eyes, and i sat up on my bed. "Riley Jeanne Collins!" Oh God! She's calling out my full name. This is dangerous. Last time I remember her, calling out my full name, I got grounded for a week. I would never let that happen again.

           "Im coming mom!"  I responded,before she could even ground me for a whole week again, I got up and went to shower. Once I was done, I went out and picked out a loose white tank top,   a black liquid leggings and my black leather jacket. I grabbed my black leather boot, my scarf and my big black shoulder bag.

I just dried,combed let my wavy black hair fall into it's place.

           I usually don't apply make up since I hate those, I just use lip gloss that's all, unless it's a party or there's a gig for our band, that's the only moment I put make up on.

I ran downstairs, into the kitchen where my parentsand the maids were, preparing breakfast.

"Morning Mom! Morning Dad!" I greeted them.

"Morning Sweetheart." My dad greeted back.

I walked over to the dining table where my12 years old brother, Cris sits while playing with his PSP Go.

"Morning Crissy girl." I greeted him. "Stop calling me that,Riley!" He said, sounding annoyed.

"Chill Cris, it's not like it's true anyway....wait, is it true?" I tried to annoy him even more.

"Okay,stop it kiddos" My dad said, his eyes still locked on the newspaper he's reading.

"By the way, can I ask you two a favor?" They both turned to look at me.

"Ummmm..." But I was cut off by my mother.

"If this is about the band again, NO!" My mom said. Okay, how did she know that? 

             "But mom, we have a play at our school by next week! I can't just leave them to practice on their own." I asked,giving her my puppy dog eyes, I hope she will buy it.

             "No, Riley, it's dangerous for you, we can't afford to loose you just because of that practice-with-the-band thing." She sounded really concerned. Well, I can't blame her, I bet if you were in her place, you would certainly do the same thing. Why?

Well let's just say that we're not your simple kind of family.

Wanna know why? I'll tell you why.

We live in New York.

I got an older brother who's currently studying at Harvard, his name is Jordan and is head over heels to his girlfriend, Sirena, who is like a sister to me and her family was also in the same business as ours.

and.....

My family owns, chains of five star hotels that is known around the world.

Yep, just like Paris Hilton.

In fact her dad was a close friend of my dad but I never get to meet her, and trust me, I don't have any plans on meeting her.

So, you now see what I mean?

"Please?Please?Please?" I tried again.

"Go ask your dad." She said.

"Daddy,please?" Hope this puppy dog eyes will work out on him.

"What time will you be going home?" He asked.

"Well, probably 11 or 12" I said.

"Who will be driving you home?" He asked again.

"Well, I could always ask Jared to bring me home." I said. Still putting on those pleading eyes.

"Well....Okay, you can go." He said and my mom turned to look at him with disbelief.

"Richard,I-"My mom tried to say, but my dad cut her off.

"But, be sure to be home by 10." He said.

"Wha-?...But dad, I can't probably get home till 11." I said.

"It's 10 or never young lady." He said and he got back to reading his newspaper.

             "Okay then, 10 it is." I said and I turned to grab a sandwich and walked towards the door when my mom yelled at me.

"Be safe sweetie! Don't forget your pepper spray!" I laughed upon hearing what she said.

          I walked over to my Red Volkswagen Convertible Car (Yes,the one in Warm bodies). I got this as a present from my dad for my 16th birthday.

I walked in and I drove off to Sound Thieves Studio, where me and my band practice.

***********************

A/N: Thank you for reading this story, I hope you all like it and please comment and vote if you love it. Thankies! :)