Part 2 (Promise Me)

A/N: The picture of what the music studio was supposed to be like and the song that 'The Sirene" practiced was linked at the side. (disclaimer: i dont own the song or the picture)So if you want, you can check it out. xoxo.

*

When I arrived, my band mates was already there. Jared,Cassie and Dylan.

Jared was the lead vocal and the one with the electric guitar.

Cassie is the one with the Bass.

Dylan is the one with the drums.

..and I am the one with the organ, ad the other lead vocal.

I feel so good whenever I'm in this studio, it's where I can be myself, it reflects who I am and I feel so good knowing that my friends are here.

The studio is not that big it was painted with red and adorned with brick walls. It has a small couch at the side and a table.

"Am I late?" I asked while trying to fix up my organ.

"No. It's just that we're here around 8 and you came in at 9." Dylan said sarcastically.

"Oh,cmon guys, you know how my parents are. They nearly won't let me go to the rehearsal, so I guess you should be more thankful than angry at me." I said to them.

"Ok, but you owe us 3 box of pizza." Jared said with an evil smirk.

"Ok,ok! if thats what will not make you upset with me." I finally give in.

"So, let's start the practice." I said excitedly.

If you ask me how I'm doing I would say I'm doing just fine

I would lie and say that you're not on my mind

But I go out

And I sit down at a table set for two

And finally I'm forced to face the truth

No matter what I say I'm not over you

Not over you

Not over you

Not over you

"Ok, Im hungry, let's order pizza!" Dylan said while whinning like a 5 year old kid.

"Ok Dee-dee,we'll order pizza." I said to him and then I walked over towards the couch where my bag is and I pulled out my phone and dialed the number.

While we were eating pizza, I heard my phone ringing so I grabbed and checked who it was.

Me:Hello?

Mom:Riley? Where are you?

Me:Im still at the studio, why?

Mom:Well, there's a slightly change of plans, you have to get home early, me and your father have an emergency meeting to attend to.

Me: Is it really urgent?

Mom: Riley Jeanne Collins!

Me:ok!ok! Im going home.

"Who's that?"Cassie asked.

"Urgh. My mom. She wants me to go home right now." I said while I grabbed my bag and stood up.

"Wait,what about the rehearsal?" Dylan asked.

"I don't know, maybe we could use some time tomorrow?" I said.

"Riley, the play is in two weeks, we never have that much time." Cassie said sounding annoyed.

"I know Cassie, I know. But you also know my mom. She just said my full name, and you know what that means,ok?" I told her.

She just gave me a shrug and I can tell that she was slightly upset by me. I know it's my fault, I cam in late and Im leaving too soon.

"Cassie,Im sorry. I'll make it up to you guys by tomorrow.I promise." Then I turned to Jared who was still eating pizza.

"Jared, can you drive me home?" I asked him. He looked at me,

"You're not drunk and you are feeling well so, NO." Jared can be a bit mean sometimes but I know one thing that can always change his mind.

"Ok then, I'll just go ahead and drive on my own and when a bunch of en try to stop my car and drag me to whereever taht place is,I'll just go because I don't have anyone to save me, then they will slap me on the face and they will-"

"I'll drive you home, ok? So stop that blabbing." He said finishing the last piece of his pizza.

"I know you'll drive me home JJ!" I hugged him and then I pulled him out the door.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow!" I yelled at Cassie and Dylan which they only replied with "'Kay!"

"You know, you never have to say those nonsense things just so that I could drive you home, you know." He said smiling.

"Shut up." I said, poking him i=on the shoulders.

We got inside the car and Jared turned on my ipod and played it on the stereo.

"Jeez,Riley, you should probably download new songs to play on your ipod coz all I can see here is 'The Script'." He said while shuffling.

"what?? They're pretty cool and I like their songs, so just shut up,ok?" I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Oop,found one." He said and he played the song, Lala by the cab. Then we drove off to my house. It was a 10 minutes drive from the studio to my house, so we ended up singing to different songs until the car came to a stop. I went out of the car, and Jared too as well.

He walked me towards the front Door. 'Thanks for the ride JJ." I said to him.

"Will you please just stop calling me that Riley?" He said,annoyed.

"No, not unless you give me that Rolling stone shirt you have in your closet." I said to him.

"Oh,cmon Ray,it's precious to me, you know that." He said pouting.

"Chill out Jay, Im just kidding." I smiled at him. Then the door swung open, and one of our house maid came out.

"Riley, your parents are waiting for you at the living room." Rosa said. I just nodded at her and she closed the door.

"I guess I'll see you then tomorrow Jay." I said to Jared.

"Yeah, have a goodnight Ray." He said to me and with that, he left. But I stopped him.

"Hey Jay,wait out here for a moment. i'll just call on Roberto to drive you home." I said. I didn't wait for his response and I turned around walking inside the house to find Roberto. Once I saw him, I told him if he could drive Jared home because he left his car at the studio so that he can drive me off, and he agreed and we walked out of the house, and I saw Jared waiting at the drive way.

"Jared, Roberto here is going to take you home." I said, gesturing to Roberto who was now getting the family car out of the garage.

"Okay, thanks Riley." He then walked around and entered the car, and with that, they took off. I walked inside the house and went to the living room were my parents are.

"Hey mom,hey dad." I kissed them both on the cheeks and I take a sit on one of the couch.

"Where's Cris?" i asked mom.

"He's upstairs in his room." She replied.

"Riley, we have something important to say to you." My dad said

*********************

A/N: Ok, not so long chapter. vote and comment guys, if you like it.xoxo :)