Chapter One

I'm a typical type of a boy, you know just like other teenagers addicted to computer games,sports,girls and "barkadas". Then suddenly, everything has change when I met this girl. Her name was Margaux, I swear she's a pain in the ass like hell. Margaux is sweet,cute and georgeous but moody and "maldita" I swear you don't like her when she's mad. I know her since we're grade school but we just got close friends when we are on highschool. I still remember when we first met, I was like 10 years old back then, we met in a vacation island i remember her height was only 4 feet something? Not so sure but I was taller than her, that's the first thing that makes her cute. She also have those chubby cheeks that makes her more attractive. Back then she's just a normal friend to me, we spend quality times together specially when we're on 6th grade. She became my classmate and I was like in their house everyday. Then that friendship was stop for almost 3 years and just continue when we're on 9th grade.
I forgot to introduce my self, my name is Rjay Buenaventura Samonte a official grade 10th student.

**FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL**
I was in the school grounds looking for my section when, I saw her name 'Margaux Sala' "fvck, classmate ko tong babae na to?"
I can't imagine that I'm spending another school year with that girl. Then the moment came, I went up straight at my classroom and saw her, all of them are already inside waiting for our new adviser. As I walk inside The room I saw different faces some are new and others are familiar. While I'm walking I'm wondering "wtf are they looking at? Lahat sila naka tingin sakin" and I hear a familiar voice "Rjay! dito ka tabi tayo" said Denise. She's my classmate last year, and may something special samin pag kaka-alam ko.
Denise was a simple girl, flawless white skin, brown eyes and she's also a "Chinita".
I hang out with her a lot of times, during breaktimes, going to public malls and a lot of stuffs.
The time comes the teacher arrives "Okay class, I'm Mrs. Benitez your adviser for this school year." I don't pay much attention that time she speaks at the front cause my attention was in to her, I'm staring at Margaux. I mean you know she has grown a lot, she's an angel in disguise.
*BREAKTIME*
I grab my cell and my wallet, earphones up and I ignore everyone. I have this characteristic that when I'm using my earphones I turn them to max volume, and I don't want anybody pulling off my earphones out of my ear cause i freak out a little bit and that can ruin my whole day mood. I'm downstairs when I saw Margaux, she just smirk I mean you know for her to do that maybe I'm just a stranger to her maybe she don't treat me as her friend anymore, well whatever I don't care.
I'm at the canteen when I hear a screaming voice "Rjaaaaayy!!" Oh god i recognize that voice please don't tell me its her I ignore the voice i hear i just pretend I don't hear it. Then a full pressure jump crash at my back, she hop at my back and repeatly saying "imissyou, imissyou, imissyou" it was Jane my classmate last year. Jane was a crazy girl well you saw what she did, she ride at my back, she does that all the time she saw me specially when we're at the hallway. When she comes down from my back she hugs me tight and says " Na-miss kitaaaa, namiss ko teddybear ko" and I saw other students laugh "Jane ano ka ba? Wag dito nakakahiya" "Anong nakakahiya dun? Gusto mo sigaw ko pa? Teddy bear ko si Rjaayy!" She scream so loud the whole canteen looks at her "Shh parang kang bata!,nakakahiya halika na nga kain tayo libre ko" I said while covering her mouth and squeezing her nose "Yeheyyy! libre mo ha? " she said.
I spent the whole break time with Jane, she's so 'madaldal' but its okay, when I get bored sometimes i just talk to Jane and didnt know how fast time past by.
I went back at my room and saw Margaux, she said "hi" and I was like (ow ngayon kinausap na nya ako) and i said hello then i smile.
-
Late that night I was playing computer games when I switch to facebook I saw her.
Fvck she's so gorgeous, I can't take off my eyes at her, then I make the first move i talk to her through facebook and our conversation was like
Me: hi
Her: Hello
Me: musta na po?
Her: po? Parang wala naman tayong pinag samahan dati
Me: ay haha (flattered and speechless)
*THE OTHER DAY*
Ugh second day of school, so many bastards in our room. I think I'm not comfortable with them , in other words i don't like them. Every day after class I hang out with my old classmates because I don't have new friends in my new section so fvck all of them.