Elevator Boy

It was therapy day. I was wearing a graphic tee with a leather jacket and skinny jeans. My hair was wild mess of curls and I didn't care. My mother used to tell me it was beautiful. I grabbed my keys and purse and left my apartment, locking the door behind me. I dashed down three flights of stairs down to the parking garage. I unlocked my bike. Why waste gas when my therapist was only four blocks from my building. I threw my things in the basket and didn't bother putting on a helmet. I kicked off and started pedaling.
Rolling up to my building I hopped of my bike and pushed it to the rack. I locked up my bike and walked into the office building. I got in the elevator. Just before the door closed a young man rushed in.
"Wait!" He cried. He stuck his arm between the doors to prevent them from closing. I eyeballed him. He was about 6'5" and muscular. He was dressed in a button up with rolled sleeves and brown dress pants. He had brown wavy hair and a smudge of yellow and white paint on his left thumb. Maybe he's a painter. His right index had a stain of black ink. Scratching the previous thought, I deduced that a newspaper job made more sense.
" What floor are you heading to?" He asked waking me out of my reverie about him. Squaring my shoulders I took a big breath in to say three. I looked up to make polite eye contact. His eyes...his eyes.

They were green.
.
.
.
.
As always thank you for reading. I'll update this cliffhanger soon I promise. If you find any mistakes, grammatical or otherwise don't hesitate to comment or message me. Vote on this chapter if you enjoyed it. Stay lovely!
- Futurecatlady