Dissolving

It had been six months since that date.  He knew I was demisexual now. I felt like he understood me and this was comforting.  I poured out my heart and soul to him and him to me but, I still felt like he was hiding something from me. I had no idea what it could be what is there to hide is he a criminal? Is he married? What could he possibly have to hide?
         We were laying in my bed watching Netflix one night.  I was snuggled against his chest I took a deep breath inhaling his scent.  The smell of his job at Starbucks and his aftershave with a hint of peppermint.  Sitting up pulling out of the security of his arms.
" We need to talk." I said.
" Anything wrong?"  He asked.
" You're hiding something I know it, please you can trust me. Please Will you know you can trust me what is it?"
He breathed in and I waited patiently.
" I,"  He started " I am hiding something but it's no big deal and I can't tell you."
" Why can't you tell me." I asked raising my voice.
" I'm sorry I just can't yet." He said sadly his voice meek and small. He rubbed a hand through his hair and scratched his stubble.
"Yet what's wrong with now!" I was furious. He groaned in remorse for what he was about to do. I got this guy feeling something was very wrong.

       Will snapped his fingers and the room, the World......... dissolved.
.
.
.
.
.
As always thanks for reading. Mistakes, grammar, personal problems message me or leave a comment.  I want you guys to know I'm here for you even though I didn't update for a while( personal issues! Sorry) I check wattpad every day. Sorry for the delay only to be left with a cliffhanger.  Stay lovely!
- Futurecatlady