Love or Not

We had grinned like fools and we were going on a date but I can't love him.  I barely know him.  How could I shoot a good man down?  Besides I had only ever dated once before.  A boy in high school. It was only a month before I decided that there was never a connection.  I only did it in the first place because I wanted to be like everyone else. This was also before I discovered that I was a demisexual and that was why it was so hard for me to feel attracted to people.  I would have to tell Will about it sometime, But now was not that time. I was home after being at the farmers market all morning.  I laid on my couch, put on my music and logged on to Tumblr.  I joined Tumblr because I was so, so lost I didn't know what to do so I wrote and started a blog. This is how I discovered the community of fellow demisexuals.  We had grown to be close friends but we were only pursuing platonic friendships.  We talked about struggles and what was helping us explain to others what our sexuality was.
         Before long it was 7:30 and Will was picking me up at 8. I had no idea what to wear or how to even get ready for something like this. That was something a mother would help you do for the first time.
I met Will in the parking garage. My small heels clicking on the pavement and echoing all around. He looked me in the eye and smiled. I could tell this was his idea of respecting me and not objectifying my body as a thing. He opened the car door for me something no one had ever done for me. The feminist side said I could do this myself but my traditionalist side told me he was just being a gentleman. He hopped in the other side and started the car.
" You know what Finn. I think you look really nice tonight but I want you know that I'm not saying that so I can appeal to your emotional side and get in your pants." He said. I was embarrassed and taken aback at first but after a moment of silence I mumbled my thanks. I think I might appreciate his honesty.

Maybe I would like this boy?
.
.
.
.
Hello lovelies I finally got a chance to update. Yay!! As always comment or message me if you find a mistake and vote if you enjoyed! Thanks for reading.