Chapter 14

After an hour of watching TV, I hear the elevator door open. I looked behind me and see Jessica and Josh getting off. Jessica look over at my direction.

"Ebony? I almost didn't see you." she said all excited.

"I have to go." Josh said.

"Right now?" she said, looking all sad.

"I will see you tomorrow."

"Okay."

"Bye my love." he said as he pulled her in and they kissed. I feel like I have to puke, just looking at these love birds.

"Bye, Ebony." he said as he got back on the elevator. When it closed, Jessica ran over to me and jumped on the couch, all excited.

"Ebony, I think I'm in love."

"You said that before with Adam."

"This is different. He is different... and hot." I looked into her eyes and she is telling the truth. I never seen her this happy before.

"So, what happened after you and Josh ditched me."

"We did not ditch you. We left you with Logan."

"Exactly my point. Tell me what happened after you two left."

"Well, after we left, he took me to his suite and let's just say things got steamy, but we didn't do it or anything. Then we cuddled and talked and he showed me his little sister. She is the little girl who came to you yesterday. Her name is Isabella and she is 6 years old. Her power is that she can tell the future. She wanted to come see you, but we didn't know you was going to be in here. So yeah, I had a great time." she sighed as she daydreamed.

"Earth to Jessica." I said as I laughed.

"I'm sorry. I'm just so happy. So, how was things between you and Logan. I know the both of you..." she stopped as she looked at what I was wearing. She just noticed that I was wearing Logan's shirt.

"No you didn't. Isn't that the shirt Logan was wearing earlier?" she said, all smiling.

"It's not what you think. We didn't do it." I said as I laughed.

"Then what are you doing with his shirt on?"

"It's a long story."

"Tell me now."

"Fine." I told Jessica everything that have happened and the same time I was reliving the moments, which brought great feelings within me.

"That is so romantic, but your mom really walked in on you two?"

"Yep. After Logan and Sita left, mom gave me a big lecture on how I need to concentrate only on beating Venomar. Maybe she is right."

"No, you can't give up on Logan. You guys were meant to be together."

"I am just so confused with all these mixed feelings. I don't know what to do. I just need some time to think. I will be right back."

"Do you want me to go with you?"

"No. I will be right back. I just need to change."

"Okay." she said. I went to my room and took off Logan's shirt and and my remaining clothes to take a shower. When I was finished, I put on a  gray low scoop tee shirt and jeans. After I finished getting dressed, I checked left out and got on the elevator. Jessica was too busy on the phone talking to Josh, laughing and flirting with him. When the elevator door closed, I just clicked any button. I don't care where I go, I just want to get out of here.The elevator start going up. It took a while until it stopped. When the door opened, it led to outside, but this was not the cave. It was like I was in another dimension. People are walking past me, but they don't look like regular people. That is when I knew where I was... I was in the Dark World.