Chapter 2

"Hmm, I like that" I said as I turn around.

"Wanna get out of here?" Harry whispers in my ear.

"Yes daddy" I said back while smirking.

Harry grabs my hand and pulls me through the bodies of people that danced around us.

We make it outside into the cold fresh air, a matte black Lamborghini is waiting at the front of the night club.

Harry started walking towards it while he grabs the keys from his pocket and he unlocks the car.

I can't believe he owns such an expensive car. He walks towards the passenger door and opened it for me.

"Thanks Harry" I said while stepping in

"Wow, this is a very nice car you have" I said to him while admiring it.

"Yeah, I can get you one if you like" Harry said while smirking and driving off down the street.

We made it to Harry's apartment in no time.

Harry walked into the elevator and I followed him. As soon as the doors closes, Harry pushes me against the wall

"H-ha" I said, but then I got shush as Harry roughly placed his lips against mine. Our lips moved in sync. Harry started to kiss my jawline, sucking it, leaving a hickey in it's spot. He then moved to my neck, sucking the skin.

"Daddy" I moaned as he found my sweet spot

I felt a quite big bulge coming from Harry's crotch which then left me pooling in my panties.

"Jump" Harry murmured against my lips.

I jumped and wrapped my legs around his torso. The elevator doors opened and Harry walks both of us towards his apartment door. He fumbled for his keys and struggled to open the door. The door clicked open, and we made our way inside.

Still kissing me, we made our way to his bedroom.

Harry throws me on his bed, and jumped onto of me.

"Oh baby girl" Harry moans while grinding on me

____________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far, don't forget to vote and comment ;) Zoe xo