Chapter 4

After catching 2 buses I finally made my way home. I check my phone for the time and it's already 4 am. I'm awake now, there is no point in falling asleep if I have to wake up in 2 hours. 

I change into my work clothes that consist of a tight black pencil skirt and a white button up blouse. I brush my teeth and stare at myself in the mirror. 

There is dark circles around my eyes and my hair is a tangled mess. I quickly apply some foundation and concealer, and I grab my shoes and work bag and head out the door. 

I open my car door, it's a shitty Toyota, but it does it's job. The drive to work is the same as always, slow and boring.

I pull up to work and into the nearest car spot and walk over to the revolving doors of the office. People are rushing around everywhere and the elevators are full with the stylists taking clothes up to the other levels so they can dress the models and shoot photos. I guess I'll take the stairs today.

This months issue of vogue is focusing on this falls fashion trends. 

"Good morning Zoe" Michael says as we pass each other

"Oh hey Mikey" I say while fixing the pile of papers in my hand 

"While I got you, do you think we can get lunch together" Michael says while blushing

"Of course, come by my office at 12" I say

"Ok, see you soon" he says and walks off

Gathering the last set of papers, I look up to the clock and see that it's 12:40pm. Michael should be here any minute now. 

I grab my bag and phone and straighten up my desk when I hear a knock on the door. 

"Come in" I yell as I file some papers away. 

The door slowly opens and Michael is standing in the door frame. 

"Ready" he says while he runs his fingers through his hair

"Yes" I say as I walk outside my office

We end up having lunch at a small cafe around the corner from our work building. 

"So have you chosen a new theme for this weeks magazine" Michael says after sipping his lemonade 

Just as I was about to reply, the bell hanging on the door moved signaling someone has entered the cafe. 

I look up and see Harry. 

He walks to the register and orders something to go. 

"Hello, Earth to Zoe" Michael says as he waves his hand in front of my face

"Sorry Mikey, I was daydreaming" I apologized

I can feel eyes burning at the back of my head. One quick glance at Harry won't hurt. I turn around and see Harry smirking at me. 

"I'll be right back, just going to the bathroom" I say to Mikey while getting up. 

I go to the bathroom, do my business and open the door, but I get pushed back in, along with someone else. Harry. 

"What are you doi-" I say but get cut off by him smashing his lips on mine.

"Are you asking for punishment?, why are you here with that guy" Harry growls into my ear while roughly grinding against me.

"I'm sorry" I moan back at him

"Sorry isn't enough,your getting punished" he says while pinning my arms on the wall behind.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, sorry for the major delay in updating. I had a very bad case of writing block.

ANYONE WANT TO CO WRITE THIS WITH ME?

COMMENT BELOW

Love you guys, keep voting and commenting // Zoe xo