Chapter 1

I grab my best friends hand, as we made our way through the night club.

Since I just turned 18, my friend Chris, decided that we should celebrate at Xeno, the biggest nightclub in New York.

"Babe, tonight you need to get laid" Chris says while swaying to the music

"Yes" I screamed with excitement while scanning the room

"Oh my god, hottie at 9 o'clock" Chris said while fanning himself

I turn around and see a man who looked in his late 20's. He has shoulder length brown hair with messy curls.

His gaze catches mine and his piercing green eyes stay in my mind. His height is intimidating as he towers over the crowd.

"He is a walking sex god" I say to Chris while swaying my hips to the loud music

"Oh my god you're right. Looks like someone has seen you and is making their way over. Whatever you do, don't be awkward, act confident " Chris says while trying to be serious but failing and ending up laughing and smirking.

"Hello princess, wanna dance?" the good looking man says to me while grabbing my hand

"S-sure" I say to him, as he pulls me away from Chris

Chris gave me a wink and mouthed to call him later.

He put his hands on my waist and turned me around, so that my behind was pressed against his crotch.

I started to sway my hips on him and grind slightly on him. His soft lips made their way to my jaw as he started to kiss me gently. He then slowly made his way to my neck leaving a trail of kisses behind me.

He sucked on the skin, making me moan and leaving a large hickey behind. That's going to leave a bruise for sure.

"What's your name?" I asked him while grinding on him.

"It's Harry, but call me daddy" he says whispering in my ear.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this story! Please vote and comment. Love Zoe xo