Prolouge

Hi! Ummmm... this is my first book. If there is some correction tell me please? Thank chu^_^
-----------
Oh great! School is starting tomorrow. Yehey! Note the sarcasm.
They thought i loved school because of my 'nerdy' look and my A+ grades. School is like a hellpit to me. Its so clićhe, the nerd will be bullied at school by jocks and cheerleaders. I freakin' hate each one of them.

Oh i forgot to introduce how rude. Im Safira Nycto Phantom and im a nerd like the jocks called me especially by one of my ex bestfriend Alex Vans from the Vans clan and he is also a heir of their clan like me but unfortunately im the last heir of our clan.

I remember that jerk and threw punches to the punching bag in my private gym.

A knock cut off my thoughts and a maid burst into the door.

"Miss Safira, your father and mother is waiting for you to eat lunch with them" a maid said and i only manage to nod before i throw punches to the punching bag.

I stopped when I felt tired. Looks around finding the maid but no one is here except me.

Hmm maybe she went to make her chores

I shrugged. I went to my room to shower and change to my large shirt and baggy pants with my eyeglasses.

I went to our diner and saw my parents are now sitting and waiting for me to sit with them.
I sat beside my mom and said
"I know what you two thinking. You need something from me, right?"glared to them.

My mom nervously smiled"umm.. well yeah. You see I really need a model to show my latest dress.. can you help me baby? For me?" She gaves me the puppy eyes which she always know I cant say no to that face.

I rolled my eyes and sighed"when?" I mumbles.

Her face lit up with excitement."after you eat. I will makeover you"

I nearly spit the juice i just drank."now? Right now?"

"Yes my dear now finish your food so your mom can do it" my dad said with fake strict voice. Yeah fake because he is not a strict one thats why i love my dad and so is mom.

I groaned but remained silence.

When i finish my food my mom is smiling like creep to me.

"Baby lets go!" She said in glee. -.-
Why is my mom so energetic?

We went to her room. She made me sit in a stool.

"Mom dont make me look like a clown" I sighed.

She started to curl my honey brown hair and she takes off my eyeglasses. She started to put black smoking eyeshadow, black eyeliner, and she just use coated mascara because my eyelashes are long and thick. She put a little bit of pinkish blush and pink lipstick.

She made me look to the mirror and i smiled to my reflection.

Woah i thought i will look like a clown but its so beautiful.

I hugged her"Thanks mom. Your the best". She smiled to me and giggled.

Yeah giggled.

"No problem baby"she kissed my forehead.

She suddenly gave me the dress and push me to her walk in closet.
"Wete late. Now change!" She said in panic. I sighed.

My mom never change.

I change hurrirdly to the dress. I look at ky reflection at the mirror. The dress is simple strapless black dress with silvery designs in the top part that shows my body curves and it is above my knee.

I went out to the closet and saw my mom looked at me in shock.
"You're so beautiful! Why are you still using that baggy clothes to hide your body?"she exclaimed and pouted.

"Mom can i use a red mask? Please" i begged.
I need to do this or my secret will be spilled.

She sighed"fine here wear this shoes. I will find the mask in my drawer".

She gave me a red stilletos. I wore it and wore the mask she just gave to me.

I can do anything for my mom.

Our driver drove us in our destination. When I look, its my mom's fashion gallery.
--------------------------
That was ugh.... if it weren't for my mom i will never do it.

I changed into my sleeping clothes and slept for tomorrow.
School here i come.

************
Um hi^_^ im sorry if its too short. I promise the other chapters will be long.. see ya^_^