Chapter 1:Bullied a mysterious scholar girl and she's a what?!

I'm sorry for the wrong grammar i forgot to edit sorry.*giggles* gomenasai~

Chapter 1:Bullied a mysterious scholar girl and she's a what?!
****************
I woke up and looked at my alarm clock.

Still 3:00 am huh?

I changed into my violet sport bra and jogging pants. I almost forgot not to use my glasses when i jog.

I went out of our house and saw my butler, mason.

"Young lady, jogging?" I nodded. He bowed in respect and let me pass to the gates.
---------
I reach our house and looked at the watch.5:30

I went to my room and take a shower.

I changed into a black hoodie with a design of batman  and a worn out baggy pants.

Opps my glasses

I hurriedly put them on. I looked at my watch its 7:00

Shoot! Im gonna be late! Our class starts 7:30.

I ran and went to the kitchen"Mom! Im not gonna eat breakfast and Mason please ready the car, Im already late" I grab an apple and follows mason to the garage and saw my violet Lamborghini.

He opened the backseat door of my car for me and i sat there.

I put my earplugs in my ear and puts the music in full volume.

I look in the window and saw the gate of our school, Elite Academy.
-------------
I reached my classroom before the ring bells.

So noisy!

I mentally cursed and thankfully the teacher comes in so they kept quiet.

"Good morning..Im your adviser for this school year, Mrs. Alisson Red" mrs. Red looks like a strict teacher so she is good teacher for me. She is still in her late 30's.

"Now introduce youre selves from the back" she pointed me.

Come on

I groaned quietly "Im Safira Nycto Phantom or you can just call me nerd like everybody calls me here in the campus"

Many of my classmates who are  the one bullying me snicker and   the others whisper each other while looking at me with pitiful eyes.

"Silence! Ok next!"they kept quiet.
---------
The bell rings and all my classmates ran to go to the canteen. Well its lunch already.

I looked at the hallway and thought if Natalie is waiting for me. Natalie is a blonde barbie like bimbo and she hates me.

I walked towards my locker when suddenly i was tripped by a foot of a girl using 5-inches sandals.

Natalie again.

I glared at Natalie"what do you want?"
"Ooohh the nerd is starting to fighy back huh?" She kicked me in the stomach when suddenly a girl came beside me and blocks Natalie's foot using a book

"Ouch my foot hurts" she fake cried and my ex bestfriend, Alex Evans running towards her.
"Baby, why are you crying" Alex said fake glaring towards us but his eyes softened when he saw me.

She is not a baby anymore why do you need to call her like that.

"They hurt me baby. Ouch my ankle sprained" She faked cried in pain.

Alex looked at me and samantha "you nerds! I will come back" he said with fake venom in his voice . I knew him,well he is my ex bestfriend after all and he said he will come back just to ask me if I was okay. That asshole