The kid next door

Daion Johnson and his family members move to a small neighborhood two months ago. We went over to greet them and welcome them to the neighborhood and I knew that we was going to be friend. I thought that he was going to be at another school because there were other schools around but he choice to come to the school that I go to. Daion was really really funny but when someone mess with him he gets really mad. One day at school we have at recess and there were a group of boys that came towards us and said that we were stupid and retarded and they push down my textbooks and that fire up Daion. So Daion swung at the boy that push my books down and his affiliaten came and jump Daion. So the teachers came and broke up the fight and ask us what are we doing fight on school property. I was really shock that Daion stood up for me. The principle call our parents and told them about the fight that happen and his mom was really upset. Later that day, both of our parents came together and ask us about the situation that happen. My mom and his mom was thankful for what he had did but Daion was still angry. In the evening, Daion wanted to get revenged. So he whated until nightfall and seek revenged. He murder the boy that picked on Dion. Dion was heart broken and shocked. Now Daion is in prison for first-degree murder. He's in prison for 15 years.