Dangerous (Minho x reader)

"Minho, be careful, okay?" I said, hugging my boyfriend of about one year. "It's dangerous and I really don't want you getting hurt."

Minho scoffed but hugged me back. "I'll be fine. I always make it back, don't I?"

I pulled away. "That's not the point," I stated. "I'd feel devastated if you didn't make it back. I might even have to go into the Maze myself to find you." Minho frowned and kissed me. The kiss didn't last very long but it was nice, nonetheless. 

Minho hugged me against him one more time before saying, "You are never going into the Maze, you hear me, (y/n)?" Minho said. I nodded against his chest before pulling away. I kissed him more passionately and held his face so he couldn't pull away. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and began to massage my own. A couple of wolf whistles were heard from behind us and we broke the kiss. 

"Get it, Minho!"

"Aww, yeah!"

"That's super hot!"

I rolled my eyes and Minho chuckled. He hugged me tightly and kissed me again. "I love you," Minho stated. 

"I love you, like, a million times more," I replied. Minho shook his head.

"There's no way," he said, a large grin on his face. "I love you to infinity and beyond."

I giggled and buried my face into his chest. He smelled faintly of pine and sweat and just a little bit of lavender. "Bye. Stay safe."

"Always."