The Park on Crimson Avenue

A fresh breeze swept all the flowers from the ground as my vision blurred and all I could see was an abundance of color, and the smile of a young boy with hair as pink as the cherry blossoms that flew around us.
He smiled softly and waved to me as he left the park. It was the first time after my mother had passed that I had seen the world in such a bright and beautiful way, so vivid and colorful.
Suddenly a forceful hand grabbed me and pulled me away into a car. "It's time to go home princess" exclaimed my butler, Travis. Truth is, no matter how big our estate was, the only thing it brought me was pain and sorrow. I had grown tired of living my life alone, seeing everything in black and white. My father worked so hard that he had passed as well, leaving me with more money than I knew what to do with, and more loneliness than I could deal with. But, after my encounter with that boy, my heart skipped a beat, and everything around me changed. I no longer felt lonely, or shunned by the world for being locked up in an empty estate. Of course, I was only five when I went to the park on Crimson Avenue, ever since then, I stayed in the estate and never did get to see the beautiful pink of the flowers, or the little boy around my age with the smile that lightened up my world. Well that's how it was, until my 16th birthday. Everything changed after that, and my life was torn into a complicated mess.