Chapter 1: My Cherry Blossom

~Lucy's POV~
I walked out the doors to my room and headed over to the kitchen as I stopped on front of a picture of a frail old man and mumbled under my breath, "Travis...". Travis was my butler and was like a father figure to me but the more I aged, he did as well. I've lost everyone I knew. My fate has already been decided. I was to rot in this mansion alone until the end of eternity.
In my princess gown I tiptoed down the steps and sat down at the dining room table taking a few deep breaths before I finally spoke. "I will be going out today, I'm heading over to the park".
My maid nods and heads over to the kitchen bringing me breakfast and then leaves as I quickly and walk outside into the carriage, as we drive over to the park. The Park on Crimson Avenue to be exact, I didn't want to be alone, I wanted to see the color I had seen at that park, for it had lightened up my day and kept me going.
I needed to see the vibrant pink of those cherry blossoms one more time. I continued to daydream about it until the carriage came to a sudden halt as blood was covered all over the floor, blood of a male about my age with pink hair. "Oh no!" I dashed over to him and quickly as he sat up rubbing his head. "Hey miss, you spilled my ketchup everywhere" he exclaimed while laughing. "Eh?! K-ketchup?!"
"Yup, I was buying groceries and forgot the ketchup so I went back to get it, Besides I was on my way to see the cherry blossoms" He smiled and placed his hand on my cheek. "But I think I've already found one"