Chapter 4: The Alleyway

~Lucy's POV~

"Did he drink the whole shake already?" I thought. I pulled out my straw as his came out too.   IT WAS ONE STRAW BENT IN HALF. I was enraged, but when my eyes met his ravishing chocolate brown orbs all my anger left. For some reason, I couldn't stay mad at him...odd.

"Sorry toots, I'll get you another shake some other time if you'd like" He offered kindly in between a laugh. I wanted to yell at him for thinking he was so smug...so why couldn't I? As he stood up he grabbed my wrist and pulled out of the restaurant leaving a twenty on the table. "Huh? We haven't even eaten yet!" I mumbled, but he paid no attention and pulled me over to an alleyway.

"Natsu, may I know what's going on..." I said but before I knew it I was pinned against the wall, his legs keeping mines to the wall, as he stopped me from moving or running away. "Get off of me! I just met you!" I shut my eyes tight and trembled as he leaned in closer.

I could feel his breath on my neck, and a slight chuckle escape his lips. "Gee golly Blondie, your face sure can become a mighty fine red." "S-Shut it..." My eyes widened at the realization that his cheeks were a bright red and he was smirking.

He's drunk, maybe the milkshake wasn't the only thing he drank. His lips stopped right on front of mines as he muttered something. I didn't know what to do, I was sheltered my whole life, I had no idea how to get out of this situation. Just as he slid his hand up my shirt he stopped and turned to look at a man with black hair, a black shirt and jeans. "Alright Natsu, that's enough."