Chapter 3-Just Having Some Fun

~Natsu's POV~
Her eyes glimmered in the sunlight and I could feel my face turning red as we walked over to the restaurant. I've been with quite a lot of girls but, there is something about her...She doesn't swoon over me like the rest.

Before I knew it she stopped in front of a fancy diner. "Eh? No way! I know I said I'd let you treat me to dinner but this is too much, I can't make you pay $1,000 for a small meal!" She shook her head in response before she continued speaking "I've got MORE than enough to pay, besides, I almost made you have to eat nasty hospital food" I laughed as she smiled and walked inside the restaurant.

Once I realized that she had left I grabbed my bags and quickly followed after her.

~Lucy's POV~
As I walked inside I took a seat at an empty table and ordered a milkshake as he was nowhere to be found. "Excuse me, have you seen a pink haired boy around my age here?" I asked the waiter as he just shook his head and walked away.

Just at that moment I felt two hands grab my shoulders and a voice whisper in my ear. "Did you miss me blondie?" I jolted out of my seat as a familiar laugh could be heard. "Hey don't you do stuff like that!! That's harassment you know!" I sighed as he only continued laughing and smiled "Aww come on, I was only having some fun!" The waiter then came with the milkshake as he placed it on the table. "Mind if we share?" He asked as I nodded and took my seat once again.

Before I knew it he had put two straws in and was already chugging down the milkshake, I leaned over the table and grabbed the other straw as I began drinking from it until I realized nothing was coming up the straw. He smirked and looked up at me "Is there a problem Lucy?"