green

monday-

"cal, is what i heard true?" samantha walked up to me and grabbed my hand which i nicely pulled away.

i looked over at her. "depends on what you heard." she looked over at pink who was finally wearing pink. it was a pink leather jacket similar to the one the girls wore in the movie grease.

"you and pink." i pulled my locker open and stuffed my bag in grabbing a notebook and a piece of paper.

"yeah."

the rest of the day i was bombarded with questions about why i was with pink and if i was only trying to fuck her. then finally the day was over and people were rushing out of the school.

i met pink at my car and she smiled. her smile quickly dropped though as her eyes flashed behind me and to other people. i turned around and saw the rest of my friends, alex, lavender and mini, and of course samantha.

samantha and pink were sworn enemies, no one knows why though. just one day samantha decided to be a bitch to pink and that's how it's been since.

i introduced pink to my friends and then we drove to her house.

"so what do you wanna do?" she spun in a circle, her eyes landing on me when she finished spinning. "this is my crib." i laughed and she smiled.

"you live here alone?" she nodded.

"my parents are here sometimes but they're mostly busy with work, mom's the congress and dad's—if i told you i'd have to kill you." i laughed but stopped when she didn't laugh along. "seriously."

"okay then... wanna watch some movies? cuddle? That's usually what couples do." fuck i said couples.

"couples?" she raised her eyebrows but smiled anyway. "damn it calum, are you planning our wedding too? i'd like to honeymoon in vegas."

so she likes me.

she has to, or else she wouldn't played along.