chaper 2

Welcome to Florida Ms.Browers !!! A lady held a sign up in fine print of blue and red. She smiled like she hasn't smiled in years when she saw us.
Her hair was a tinted red while it was an original Brown beauty. She was tall and lean and very shy looking, and yet she looks confident. I wish I was her.
"Look baby there they are." My mom says standing on the hot platform in her paper thin 1984 senior year flip flops.
She walks over to them eyeing me to go be nice and neural for the boys. "Umm ...hi I'm Jenna...?"  The boys laughed at me. "You don't sound so quite sure.My name is Austin Mahone...the one and only. Your mom is my manager."
What an ass! Can anyone please she me one weakness of his so I can shut him up!?
"My name is Robert! I don't have a nickname but I write songs with Austin." He seemed like a basis dude..I guess.
"Hey, my name is Zach." The boy spoke softly in my ear. He was so gentle it brought me almost shaking."I'm one of Austins Friends.I hope we can be friends...maybe?" I nodded my head softly and blushed.
"By the way you looked at me I'm assuming you know who I am?" He made my heart skip a beat. I nodded slowly." That's pretty chill we should totally hang out my name is Alex if you need anything just call"

I like them..all together they are spoiled shy chill and talky...weird ....I like weird.

Thank you for reading my book I will post tomorrow if I have time thank you as lot. Comment and share