Flashback (part 10)

*GRAYSONS POV*
I was sleeping peacefully dreaming about Cameron and food until my dream suddenly changed and i was at a kidengarden..I could see children playing and laughting and me and Ethan?And is that Cameron?!I could also see a kid with blonde hair and blue eyes sitting in the corner all by himself crying,so i got closer to that kid.As i got a better look i realized he reminded me of someone,i just couldn't remember who. "Hey kiddo" i said warmly to him.He didn't respond,just kept crying."Why are you crying?",this time he answered me "S-see those k-kids o-over there?" "Yeah,what about them?" "They make fun of me and tell everyone things about me that aren't true..."he said and burst into tears again.I looked again at the kids he was talking about and saw me pointing the poor kid and laughting,probably saying something bad about him. "I'm so sorry.I wish i could do something about that!" And then everything 'froze' and Fredy came."Hello Grayson,my friend!" "I'm NOT your friend you nuts!"i said surprising me about what had come out of my mouth."Anyways,i see you met the younger version of me!" "Your what?Oh is that you?There in the corner?"i said as i started to realize and somehow remember some things. "Unfortunatelly yes.And YOU caused this to me.YOU forced me to become the disgusting monster i am now!" I didn't understand a thing. "I did all that?Do you have the time to explain or are you busy with ruining other peoples lifes?"I said sarcastically."YOU'RE GOING TO REMEMBER AND WHEN YOU DO GRAYSON..OHH SOMETHING VERY BAD IS GOING TO HAPPEN." He yelled.Thank god he was very clear and i totaly understood everything! ''OH!And one more thing Grayson!You might wanna check on your boyfriend..you never know when someone say's his last goodbye!HAHAHAHA"and the he disapeared.WHAT ABOUT CAMERON??!!
*ETHANS POV*
I woke up to Grayson's screams and loud sobbs..I rushed to his room and saw him catching is breath,crying and obviously confused and worried about something."What hap-" i was cut off by him yelling ''WHERE THE FUCK IS THE GODDAMN PHONE?" "Wow.Relax bro!Here." "DON'T TELL ME TO FUCKING RELAX."He grabbed his phone and quickly dialed Cameron's number.
*CAMERONS POV*
Who is calling me at four after midnight?Jesus,and i was finelly getting comfortable in bed! "Do you know what time it is?!" i said but imidiatelly regreted it because on the other side of the phone was Grayson."I'm so sorry babe!!"
"What's wrong love?Where you crying?" "Umh,yeah i was...nothing just a bad dream and i wanted to make sure you were okay." "oo...I'm fine Gray!Do you want me to come over?" "Really?You would?Yes please!!I mean..if you want to..!" "Hahah yes of course i want to!In ten i'mm be there.Bye!''*GRAYSONS POV*Finally he's here!As soon as the doorbell rang i runned downstairs,opende the door and pulled Cameron into a hug and all that mattered ringht now was that he was okay. "Gray,babe,i can't..breath...." "I'm sorry!"i quickly appologized and kissed him before he could say anything.We spent the rest of the night cuddled up in the bed until...

.~UPDAATEE! HERE YOU GO!WHAT TO YOU THING WILL HAPPEN NEXT?AND WHAT IS FREDY TALKING ABOUT?SEE YA TOMORROW!HAVE A NICE DAY,SMILE CAUSE IT LOOKS GOOD ON YOU! WE LOVE YOU,DENIZ&ELE

XX~