Blackout (Part 13)

*ETHANS POV*
Either I passed out or the lights blacked out..I heared a loud 'Bam' and then someone cursing under their breath.''Is everyone here?I mean are we still breathing?''i was starting to panic for no reason.''Yes we are.Relax dude'' Cameron answered and I walked straight to a wall!''OW!Oh for fucks sake!Does any of you have a flashlight?!?''No one had so I turned the lightening on my phone screen and used that instead.''Ethat where are you?''Amelia asked,''I'm...em,by the sofa on the left side.''i whispered.''Okay,wait there I'm coming!!''she wishpered back.Why are we whispering?And as soon as I made that thought someone screamed so loud it like my ears gonna fall off.''Jeez!What the hell was that?!''I said not whispering anymore.''I DON'T KNOW!But Grayson was here,right beside me and now he's not.And I think I felt something moving.'' That was the last thing we wanted right now...''You don't kbow were he went!??And you think you saw something moving?!'' ''Ethan calm down please.''Amelia said."Don't tell me to calm down Amelia!!!''I don't why I was talking like that to her..''Grayson!'' we all yelled.''Over....h-hear....''he growled.''Where is 'over here' buddy!???" ''Cut it off Ethan,don't be a jerk!''Cameron said back to me.''Hey,you shithead stay out of my way.''i wasn't polite and I didn't knew what got into me.''Watch you mouth dude!''Cameron answered and then Grayson said something I couldn't really understand.''Do you mind continuing your argument after?I think I broke my arm..''Grayson stated.
*GRAYSONS POV*
Someone pushed me hard so I fell to the ground screaming in pain as I heared the 'crack' sound my arm made when it broke.I was in so much pain I could hardly focus and I was surprised I didn't pass out.Oh,is that Ethan talking?Haha..he is mad,i can tell.And he's arguing with Cameron.I tryed to talk but it came out as a wishper mixed with a growl.I finally got their attention.I was slowly healing thanks to my inhuman powers but it wasn't enough,i still was in pain and I started to feel dizzy for some odd reason.''Hey,you okay?''Amelia asked.''It hurts.''was all I could say right now.Ethan joined the conversation''What's with the darkness anyway?And who pushed you Gray?'' ''I really don't know man...Whoever it was,he was strong!'' oh my god I think I'm going to pass out...''GRAYSON-''was the last thing I heared

~UPDATE: Part 14 will come tomorrow 'cause I'm not at home for the next 2 days but I'm going to post part 14 tomorrow so stay tuned babe's!!! Love you!! Xx~