<<Break>> (part 11)

*GRAYSONS POV*
We were cuddled up until...The alarm went off and we heared something smashing from the kitchen."Is everything alright down there?" I asked and got no answer.."Cameron,wake up bae" I wishpered kissing his shoulder."Mmm..." he's not willing to wake up right now,nope.
I stood up andwent downstairs only to see Amelia covered in blood.''AMELIA JESUS!WHAT HAPPENED AND WHERE'S ETHAN?" "Hey there big boy..it's nothing I'm fine,i just cut my foot.And Ethan is sleeping..i think" "Oh...wait I'm going to bring a towel and some oxygen for your foot.Don't move!'' "Like I could!Okay''she said.I came back holding all the necessary things,and as I was taking care of her deep cut foot Ethan decided to wake up. *ETHANS POV*
I go downstairs to cook something for breakfast and there's Amelia,down on the floor covered in blood and Grayson beside her.''What happened?Amelia you're alright?!?" There's too much blood for me."I'm sorry but I can't...too much blood.Excuse me.''After a couple of minutes Amelia was...let's say better and all four of us sat and eat pancakes which Cameron offered to cook!''Mmm they're delicious" I said with full mouth."Do you guys wanna go out today?It's nice outside!''Grayson suggested,''Yeah I'm in''' I said and the other two agreed. *GRAYSONS POV*
We went to a local café-bar and when Cameron went to order I quickly explained my dream,flashback whatever,to Ethan and Amelia and they were shocked.''So?Will you say anything or just stare at me?''The hole situation was akward..''Oh,yeah sorry man.Umm..we should do a little research about our past.''Ethan said. ''I agree but where can we possibly find stuff like that!?'' ''You can check the library and your basement or the attic!''Amelia suggested and it then Cameron came with our coffees and chocolates."Em,Cam you don't have anything important to do after right?''i asked hoping he'd say no so he could maybe help us with the hole <searching our past> thing.''No,i don't.Why?'' ''I was hoping that you would help us with some stuff?'' ''Um..yeah sure!''he said as he drinked a sip of his chocolate.

~UPDATE!!
IT'S NOT A BIG PART LIKE THE OTHERS SORRY BUT I HOPED IT TURNED OUT GOOD.HAVE A NICE DAY,SMILE ALL THE TIME BECAUSE IT LOOKS GOOD ON YOU AND STAY SAFE!LOVE YA xx~