Imagine for @Dolanoscopy_

{Sorry for any mistakes}

You have been a part of Magcon for almost 2 months now. You've been very close friends with everyone there but you always had your eyes layed on Ethan. You've liked him since day one. He's so sweet and funny and well very very hot. He hasn't shown any signs that he likes you and you've started losing hopes.

Today is the first day on tour and you're so excited to meet everyone.

"Seryna" you hear Ethan shout from behind you. You turn around seeing him running to catch up with you.

"Are you excited for today?" he asks with a big smile that could make every girl fall in love with him.

"Yep very" you ask smiling back.

"Um... I-I was thinking m-maybe we could go out for d-diner on Saturday if you want" he stutters.
"Yes of course" you say thinking it was just a friendly invitation.

As you reach the meet and greet section you see so many people waiting there and you get kind of nervous. What if you embarrass yourself in front of all your fans?  You think.

Ethan holds your hand and lightly squeezes it.

"Don't be nervous. You'll do great" he says reassuring you.

He always know how to make you feel better.

As you wait for the meet and greet to start you start thinking that Ethan has been acting kinda weird today. He's always kinda nervous when he's around you even though he's usually really open when you're around. And what if that "friendly invitation"  was a date. Why would he stutter if it wasn't something serious?

"Um.. I'm sorry could I take a picture with you?" a young girl standing in front of you asks.

Oh my God you zoned out again.

"Of course" you say smiling at her.

The meet and greet is now over and you're really tired. You all returned to the hotel and had a fun night.

Saturday night

You had just finished getting ready for your "date"  with Ethan. You weren't sure if it was actually a date.

"Seryna are you ready?" you hear Ethan ask while knocking on the door.

"Yep I'm ready" you say grabbing your bad and opening the door.

Ethan just stands there completely frozen.

"Is there something wrong?" you ask checking your outfit once again.

"N-no no you look stunning" he says not taking his eyes off of you.

You lightly blush at his words but you try to stay calm.

"Shall we?" he asks grabbing your hand.

"Yep" you say.

You reach this cute little pizza place which is really quiet but it's really beautiful there.

You both walk in and sit at a booth right next to each other.

You order a large pizza and you start talking about random stuff while waiting for your order to get ready. Suddenly you feel a got hand touching your inner thigh.

Ethan is acting like nothing is happening but you are dieing in the inside. He's torturing you and he likes it. He has an evil smirk on gas small knowing he had this effect on you.

"What are you doing?" you ask.

"Nothing" he smirks.

But before you could say anything else the waitress with the pizza comes and Ethan removes his hand from your thigh.

You both start eating and having a great time.

You return to the hotel and because it's still pretty early you ask him "Wanna go to my room and watch Netflix?"

"And chill?" he asks wiggling his eyebrows.

"Maybe" you tease.

"Really?" he asks surprised.

"No you horny ass (lol) I was kidding" you laugh. He actually looks disappointed.

You both walk in your room laying on the bed and turning on Netflix.

Halfway in the movie and Ethan's hand is on your thigh again.

"Ethan what..?" you start but you're cut off.

Ethan is kissing you. You were taken back but you immediately kiss back.

Your lips move in sync.This simple kiss quickly turn into a heated make out session.

Ethan is on top you, straddling you. You can feel his member constantly growing.

He's leaving small kisses down your neck. You run your hands through his hair lightly pulling the ends of it.

He breaks the kiss only to remove his shirt and instantly kisses you again.

He slowly grinding on you which makes you want him more. He slowly removed your shirt.

"Are you sure about this?" he asks.

You simply nod. You are not able to speak.

He removes your pants leaving you only with your underwear. He quickly removes you pants too.

"I want you so bad" he say kissing your bare chest.

"Ethan..." you start but you are cut off by his soft lips.

"Shh baby girl" he says before pulling a condom out of his pants and placing it on him.

He slowly enters you, letting you adjust to his large size.

"Uhh" you moan.

"Fuck, you're so tight" he says heavily breathing.

He starts going faster and faster with each thrust. You dig your nails in his back trying to hold on something.

"I'm about to..." you say and reach your high.

You feel Ethan relax too. He kisses you once more before exiting you.

"That was amazing" he says kissing your forehead.

"I know" you breath out.

"I guess we did Netflix and chill afterall" he says winking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Most awkward ending ever lmao. I hope you liked it.
I suck at writing sex scenes lol but I tried.

Requests are still open just message me if you want one.

Bye for now...