Movies (Ethan) {clean}

(Sorry for any mistakes)

Tonight you were going on a date with your boyfriend, Ethan for your 3 month anniversary. He said he would come pick you up at 7pm to go to the movies. It was now 5pm so you hopped in the shower. You washed your hair, your body and shaved. You got out of the shower wrapping your hair in a towel and also putting a towel around your body. You start picking out an outfit. You decided on wearing a black dress which was tight on the top but pretty flowy (don't know if that's even a word lol) at the bottom. You put it on and start doing your makeup. Nothing too fancy, concealer to cover up any blemishes and your dark circles, powder, bronzer,a neutral smokey eye, winged eyeliner, mascara and nude pink lipstick.
Your hair were now dry so you start straightening it. For once, it was completely straight. You put on a necklace, a bracelet AMF your favorite perfume. You grab a small black bag and you put some cash and your phone in it. You grab a pair of black sandals and go downstairs. Just as you were putting on your sandals the doorbell rings. You open the door and see Ethan looking extra fine (not that he doesn't look hot all the time you get what I mean). He was wearing black jeans, a white not too tight (sadly lol) t-shirt. His hair looked perfect.

"Y/n" Ethan says snapping his finger in front of your face.

"Huh?" you ask.

"You zoned out. What were you thinking?" he asks confused.

"That you look extremely hot tonight" you say with a smirk.

"So do you princess" he says kissing you. "Ready to go?" he asks.

"Yes" you answer smiling.

You both get to the car and drive to the movies. (just imagine that Ethan can drive).

After not too long you arrive. You both get out and walk in.

"2 tickets for........ " Ethan says.
(couldn't think of a movie sorry lol).

You both walk in and take your seats. 40 minutes into the movie and you're bored but keep watching hoping something will happen. You feel something touch your thigh. You lightly gasp looking down to see Ethan's hand placed on inner thigh. You look at him and whisper "What are you doing?" you ask confused.

"Watching the movie" he answers with a straight face looking at the screen.

Even though it's pretty dark you can tell that Ethan is smirking. You turn your attention back to the movie but you can't focus. Ethan put his hand higher on your thigh. You start to get aroused at his touch but you didn't react because there were other people in the room. He tightens his grip but lets go and starts caressing your thigh up and down. Your breathe starts to get shaky and faster. You want to stop him because you are out but you can't find the strength to tell him to stop. 20 minutes later the movie is over. The lights turn back on and Ethan removes his hand from your thigh. You both get up and walk outside. You get inside the car and drive home. The car ride was silence. You get out and walk to your door to unlock it, your parents aren't home because your grandmother was sick and they went to visit. As you walk in someone grabs you by the waist and turn you around. You sigh in relief when you see its Ethan. You didn't realize he had followed you to your door. He leans in and kisses your neck while whispering

"Want to continue what we started?"

You thought the "torture" was over but you were wrong....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed. Please vote and comment if you want, I'd love to get some feedback.

Also, you would like a Part 2?
See if they'll continue where they left off?
If I do a Part 2, it'll be dirty so be prepared.

Follow me on Twitter if you'd like: @/spicydolans

Byeee for now...