He tells your fans about you (Ethan) {clean}

(Sorry for any mistakes)

"Are you ready for this y/n?" Ethan ask you.

You and Ethan have been dating for about 3 months now. He thought it was about time to let your fans know about your relationship. You weren't so happy about it because you knew you were going to get hate and you didn't know if you could handle it but you said yes anyways.

"Yes" you say fake smiling.

Ethan just posted a picture of you on instagram letting his fans know that you two are dating. You can already hear all the hate comments coming
"she's ulgy"
"she's fat"
"Ethan should be with me,I'm prettier"
"I bet he's using him for fame"
They were endless.

You just sat on the bed with Ethan next to you. Suddenly your phone stated ringing uncontrollably. You take a deep breath and go through the the instagram comments. They are all really nice as far. You smile at how sweet these comments are. As you keep going your smile fades away and tears start forming in your eyes. They are worse than you thought.
"Ew she's so ugly she should kill herself"
"She's such a big slut"
"She's just a fake ass bitch"
"Go hang your yourself, cunt"
They just kept coming.
Ethan suddenly pulled you into a really tight hug. You didn't realize you were crying uncontrollably until now. You could barely breathe.

"Shh babe it's fine, it's fine, don't listen to them, they're just jealous" Ethan whispers while rubbing your back.

But you can't stop crying.

"Hey, hey look at me" Ethan says while putting his finger on your shin making you look at him.

"Don't cry princess, I don't like it when you're sad. Don't listen to them. You're funny,smart, beautiful, who am I kidding, you're fucking perfect and you make me so happy. I couldn't wish for anyone better that you baby girl" Ethan says while looking in your eyes.
"Okay babe?" he ask while kissing tour forehead.

You slowly nod and lightly smile. These comments really hurt you but the words that Ethan said just made you really happy because he's one who matters and not some jealous ass hoes who have nothing better to do than hate on the Internet (lmao)

You just laid there for about an hour and kept thinking the things Ethan said and how much you love him. But your thoughts were interrupted by your phone ringing. You decide to check it and you see it's a notification from Twitter. You open it and see that Ethan had @ you on his tweet.

"I just want to say that y/@ makes me really happy and to all of you that send her hate I've lost my respect for you. If you some negative to say just keep it to yourself" the tweet said.

You smiled at the tweet and then a ton of tweets came saying how sorry they are. You didn't even bother looking at them. You just turned around and pulled Ethan in for a long kiss.

"Feeling better babe?" Ethan asks after the kiss.

You smile and nod.

You did get some hate after that as everyone else who is on social media but you learned how to not let it affect you. You just blocked all the negativity (see what I did here? No.. Okay) and focused on the happy things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hoped you liked this one.I got sad while writhing this. But anyways hops you enjoyed. Comment any suggestions or inbox me imagines you would like me to write.

Byeee for now...