Chapter 1 Flashbacks

Hiii my little Reader-Chans ^~^ this is my first X Reader fanfic so please don't blame me if it sucks ~~~~
[disclaimer] i do not own Free! Or any of their characters nor you

~Flaskback to 6th grade~
Readers Pov

"[Name]-Channnnnn"  Nagisa called out. I turned around to receive a bone crushing hug from him along with all the other boys following "So are you gonna come watch us at the competition?" He asked cheerfully with all the others. "Of course!!" I say with a lovely smile. Rin looks at me and smiles "great! And oh hey guys?" He asks. We all look at him and reply "yeah?" He puts his arms over his head and says "Im going to Australia in a few days" " But Rin-Chan you'll miss the competition!!" Nagisa yells. My smile fades a little but i replace it with a fake "Thats great Rin!" I say. "   "Ill be here for the competition ,Im leaving the day after." "Oh i see" Matoko said. Rin told us all about how he would train in Australia and become an Olympic swimmer. At that moment i caught Haruka with a small frown across his cheeks. Then we all made our way home for the night.

~Timeskip to the day of the competition~
Readers Pov

Coach Sasabe drove us to the to the pool and i sat with Sasabe in the stands while the boys went to change into their swimsuits.  Once they were out of sigh Sasabe smirked and looked at me "So which one of those boys do you like?" He says with curiosity and mischief. "No one..." I say quietly."C'mon {You're Name} its obvious you loooove Rin~" he cooed. "Fine..." You mumble softly. "Hah! Knew it!! Now Nagisa owes me $5!" He said proudly. "What exactly did you make a bet on again?" I say sweat dropping. "Nothingggg~~~" He said like a child. "Look their starting!!!" I yell. ""the first event will be the the backstroke!"" The announcer said. " [Name] shhh"  said Sasabe.

~Timeskip to the relay~

"GOOO RINNN GOOOO MAKOTOOO GOOOO HARUUU GOOO NAGISAAAA!!" I yelled trough the megaphone Sasabe got me because my cheers were too 'quiet'.

~Timeskip to after the relay~

I smiled as i pulled them into a big group hug. "You guys were amazing!!" I say happily "Thanks [Name]-San" Rin , Makoto and Nagisa said in unison. Then Sasabe came over and patted the boys on the head. "Good job boys, now we better get going back to the school." We get back into Coach Sasabes car and he drives us back to Iwatobi. We all have a small chat about our future and eventually everyone hoes into their little walking groups, well exept Nagisa who walked alone. Me and Rin said our goodbyes to Haru and Matoko then shortly after we left to walk to our own houses. Half way trough the walk , where me and Rin usually split up i stopped. Once Rin noticed he put a hand on my shoulder and asked "[Name]-San, whats wrong?" Then the tears started to fall. "R-Rin will i get to see you again?..." I asked wiping away some tears. "Maybe" he said calmly but with a hint of sorrow in his voice. {{Dammit! Why does he even have to leave??!!}} He gave me his cute smile and kissed me in my forehead. "But i know one day i will come back" He said . "Promise?" I said quietly. "Promise!" We both smiled and did a pinky promise. "Goodbye [Name]-San" he said before he walked off . I walked to my house and didn't even bother to say a simple 'hi' to my family. I just went to my room and locked myself in. {{This is gonna be a long time...}} i thought to myself as I gently cried myself to sleep.

~2 Years and a few months later~

I was walking along the snowy sidewalk watching children play in the white fluffy snow. They were making snowmen and some other un identified creatures. I sighed and continued to walk. After Rin left I've become a much.colder person. Sorta like Haru but with more emotion bottled up on the inside. After a little more walking i reached my destination, a pond in a small clearing in the woods. I laced up my (f/c) skates and got onto the cold beautiful ice. I skated around doing some spins and jumps and a few (insert your favourite thing to do when you skate) When i was preparing for my final trick i heard footsteps on the ice behind me. Before i could turn around i felt a horrible pain in my stomach and also felt a warm sticky liquid drip from the hurting area. I screamed in pain and looked down only to see a katana pierced trough my stomach. I fall to the ice only to be stabbed a few more times then being sent to a passed out state. After i wake i feel VERY odd not just like numb odd but VERY odd. I see myself being dragged away by the creep son of a bish who killed me. {{Wait Am i dead?!? No i cant be..}} I thought as i could do nothing about what had just happened. Looking down at the blood slowly submerging into the ice and water.

~5 days later~
~Nagisas Pov~

I walked out to the mailbox to pick up the news paper but when i first picked it up i saw 'GIRL FOUND KILLED BY SIDE OF A POND' in bold letters so i decided to read it. 'Young girl identified as [Name][Last Name] was found stabbed multible times in the stomach by Popsicle Pond (I had nothing else to do😅) the only details known are that the weapon of murder was a silver blade katana.'
I gasped felt a storm tears fall down my cheeks "[Name]-Channnnnnnnn" I cut out the article and fan out the door to tell Haru and Makoto the bad news.

Hope you liked this chapter ~~~

Word count 1012 words