Chapter 8

Omfg guys I'm back!!!
Sorry it's been 99900000 years but I've been busy and I'll probably still rarely update

-after the night-

RINS POV•

I woke up to see a beautiful face next to me. Her (hair length) (hair colour) hair delicately scattered around her (skin colour) face. "(N/N), it's time to wake up." I said gently stroking her hair.

A small groan came from the (hair colour) girl. "Do I have to?" She said, elongating the to.

"Yup." I said firmly.

"Or else."

"I'll attack you."

"Oh yeah, you and what army?" She taunted.

"These!" I yelled before pouncing on her and tickling her.

"Okay! Okay! I give. I'm up." She shrieked and sat up.

I watched (your name) get up and gather her belongings. "I had fun last night." She smiled and blew me a kiss goodbye before strutting out the door.

(Your names POV)

On my way to the main exit I ran into a boy about a year younger than me with orange hair. "Cuuute!" He said and walked up to me.

"Hi, I'm Momotaru, my hobbies are collecting stag beetles and getting hot chicks like you." He winked before his face went cold.

"Momo." A cold voice rang and the halls went silent. Momotaru's head slowly turned to see a pissed Rin glaring back at him.

Rin quickly pushed him away and walked up to me. "I'll be escorting you out."

Was Rin jealous?

Boom. Ik you weren't expecting an update but I was bored and my old writing made me cringe so yee✌🏻️