Chapter 4

Hallo im back ^~^

Disclaimer: I do not own Free! Or any of the characters. It all belongs to the rightful owners

Lets begin*^*

{Your Name}'s POV}

I smiled all the way to my house, well technically Azusa's house. Once I arrived she noticed my behaviour and asked "What has you so happy?" I put my hand in a peace sign and replied with a simple "Nothing~~~" and skipped to my bedroom. Since my room was upstairs skipping wasn't the best idea and I fell to the bottom "ouch..." I mumble.

"Hey {Your Name} ?"Azusa questioned. "Yeah"I have to give your your test now" Azusa said calmly. "Test?" I inquired. "Every month I need to test your stability" she stated. "Oh, will i disappear or something?" I asked. "Something like that ,yes" she replied. "Oh , okay" I said and began to follow her to the lab. I sat on the surgical table as she grabbed multiple tools from her tool holder thing. "Uwah! So many pointy things!" I backed up as she motioned closer to me. "Just stay still." She told me. "I stayed on the table as she began poking and prodding at me.

{ Half An Hour Later}

She put down the sharp object and smiled " Your pretty stable there ,{Your Name}" Azusa said. "Uhh.. Thanks?" I replied and hopped off the table. I made my way to my bedroom and was EXTRA careful not to trip on the stairs. When i opened my door i flopped on my bed and thought about Rin. I felt very tired so i checked the clock and saw {4:06AM} on my clock "IT WAS THATTTT LONG?!?!?"I yelled and immediately went to sleep with Rin on my mind. I couldn't wait for tomorrow...

{Tomorrow Morning}

I quickly shot up from my bed and mentally yelled at myself {{I MISSED THE GODDAMN COMPETITION!!!}} Before i could start lecturing myself Azusa called me downstairs. "(F/n) you have a visitor" she said. {{OHHHHH it must be some one from school.}} I ran downstairs almost tripping on my feet several times "Oh hey, Rin, What are you doing here?" I asked as cheerfully as I could. "Just came to see what happened to you after you left and didn't come to the competition" He replied. "hah... I uhhh" failing to make a good excuse Azusa stepped in. "She had a doctors appointment" which was actually the truth but in a sort of stretched way, but thatwas all she said. Then walked away. "Well, wanna hang out at like 11ish?" i asked to him.

"Sounds good to me, by the way do you have a pen and paper?" he asked. "Mhmm" I chirped and ran to my room and soon returned with a piece of scrap paper and a pen. "Here" i said as i handed him the contents. He wrote down his number and handed the paper and pen back to me. "Call me when you're ready and I'll come get you, Okay?" he told me. "Kay" was all i said till he left the household. After closing the door i giggled, dancing around the house with the scrap of paper in my hand. I went up to my room to get ready because it was 9:30am already, so little time!

{ One Hour Later }

I ran down the stairs four outfits, two in each each hand. "Azusa I need help! Which one looks better!?!" i asked currently stressing out. "What one do you like?" She asked me. "I dunno, I narrowed ALL of my clothes down to four and now i cant choose!!" I replied with the same tone."That one," She replied as she pointed o a {Colour} ((don't judge, I'm Canadian so thats how we spell it -^-)) Loose top with cute {Preferred Short Style} shorts, sandals ,sunglasses and to top it off a {Colour} {Preferred Style} bag. I brushed my hair and gave it a nice simple style , then applied my {Amount Of Makeup}. After i made sure I looked 99.8% I called Rin and told him i was ready for him to come pick me up.

Rin- "Hello?"

You- " Hi, Its (f/n)"

Rin- "Oh , You ready?

You- "Yup"

Rin- "Alright, I'll be there in 10 minuites"

You-"Okay , bye"

Rin-" See ya"

And with that you couldn't wait for

ten minutes to come.

Haiiii *^*) I know it was a short chapter 742 words .__. but I've been quite busy so I'll see ya next chapter Reader-Chans

~Bloodstainedotaku